May 04, 2024, 03:55:02 pm

Author Topic: A few random questions I have about the future of Opticraft  (Read 1554 times)

SalsaInABowl

• AKA SalsaOnTheFloor
  • Champion Member
  • Retired. Find me on Steam or IG.
    • View Profile
1. Are there any plans or at all any possibilities of opening up a third server?

2. I have heard the answer a million times, but after the much more significant drought of players, is there at all any possibility of shutting down classic?

3. When is PvP approximately expected to be complete or implemented into Opticraft?

4. What is the status on PvP at the moment?
I don't play Minecraft anymore and hardly come back to these forums. If you want to contact me, find me on Steam or Instagram. Username for everything is SalsaInABowl.

Zeradeth_

• "I am burdened with glorious purpose." -Loki
    • View Profile
Re: A few random questions I have about the future of Opticraft
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2013, 11:22:55 pm »
3. When is PvP approximately expected to be complete or implemented into Opticraft?

At the moment, PVP is not being worked on--at least from what I've heard. It is probably still in the beginning of discussions as to the logistics of how it would work in the first place and how the server would react to it.
Visit the Typing Test and try!

gavin1928374655

• Sexy Mermaid
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2013, 11:36:56 pm »

At the moment, PVP is not being worked on--at least from what I've heard. It is probably still in the beginning of discussions as to the logistics of how it would work in the first place and how the server would react to it.
actually its coming soon
what i heard from the admins at least

☣2crzy4uall☣

• Professional Redstoner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2013, 12:13:45 am »
Also no we aren't getting another server, I know you want like a tekkit one or something but it's been stated that we don't plan on it.

DeeKay

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2013, 03:22:50 am »
2. I have heard the answer a million times, but after the much more significant drought of players, is there at all any possibility of shutting down classic?
And no, Classic is our baby ;D

Nick3306

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2013, 03:25:17 am »
1. No

2. No

3. No time or date for anything pvp related, the one dejected was working on hasn't been worked on since february.

4. On hold.
R.I.P. Blocky Jr. - Brutally killed by Kodak on accident