May 05, 2024, 12:30:52 pm

Author Topic: [2crzy4uall]- Ry_an_C/HoneyBooBoos  (Read 1075 times)

Ry_an_C

[2crzy4uall]- Ry_an_C/HoneyBooBoos
« on: June 02, 2013, 02:46:10 am »
I was permanently banned from opticraft SMP yesterday for "Glitching through gavins ender farm with enderpearls too many bans" by 2crzy4uall. First off, the claim is incorrect. Also, i haven't used enderpearls to glitch into ANYTHING or place on this server. Who decides what is "too many bans"? (On a side note, both of my accounts have 7 bans in total. 3 of which, should not have been bans. They were miscommunications. TheFulcan banned me because he likes to troll me. He admits to it. Second was my alt ban evading. Which i wasn't. I told alicia i was Ry_an_C to talk to her. Second was another ban on my alt from alicia, when she banned my alt directly after unbanning it, because she thought i glitched again into her house, when i merely spawned in there.) I'm here today to appeal my two recent bans, by 2crzy4uall. (one on my main account, and one on my alt.)
Again, i never enderpearled glitched into anyone's house/structure. So right off the bat, it is invalid. The other part of my ban is glitching into _gavin's house/farm. Which isn't true. First, i set my /home on the doorway, next to his enderchest, so i can easily access one. This was still in his /home spawn room. He told me to move it, and which i did. I moved it to where the exact spawn block his /home is at. Then, i /homed to make sure it was still there. It glitched me into his farm from there. I logged off, because i was tired. I didn't abuse it and was going to fix it in the morning. Then, when i log back in to fix it, (realizing this exact thing might happen), i was banned on both accounts. I admit i was trolling on the server, but not to a point where i was already getting banned. I believe this ban came without me being allowed to explain myself because 2crzy4uall was just trying to get me banned. I respect _gavin (who i've known as gavin1928374655 for a while now, and wouldn't try to grief him). If i were to get on i would promptly move it. Well, i guess this is in the staff's hands. Well, i wish you all luck.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2013, 02:50:20 am by Ry_an_C »

☣2crzy4uall☣

• Professional Redstoner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: [2crzy4uall]- Ry_an_C/HoneyBooBoos
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2013, 06:34:31 am »
First things first, we decided a long time ago that 4 bans is too many. The ban from the Fulcan doesn't appear to be a troll ban.... using a second account to talk with people on the server is ban evading. From what gavin told me, he had asked you to remove the home multiple times, after you moved it, you managed to glitch into his farm, were killed by the endermen after using it, then came back to it. You glitched inside, pearls or not, all of this only a few days after being pardoned. I will not be pardoning your ban.