May 05, 2024, 03:07:40 pm

Author Topic: [Xeadin] MegaMinecraft02 appeal  (Read 2187 times)

MegaMinecraft02

• View Profile
[Xeadin] MegaMinecraft02 appeal
« on: April 19, 2013, 11:48:11 pm »
:)thks if u do read by the way will i still be member if i do get unbanned
« Last Edit: April 23, 2013, 08:00:27 pm by Xeadin »

Xeadin

• Board Gamer
  • Champion Member
  • dip dip dip dip dip
    • View Profile
    • @Xeadin
Re: [Xeadin] MegaMinecraft02 appeal
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2013, 12:04:48 am »
This belongs in SMP Appeals

As for your ban, you've had a pretty lengthy history on the server.

Stealing of crops from someone else's farm is not okay, especially when it's on the Member world. A fourth ban usually incurs a permanent ban, and may, possibly, be revoked if you give a good explanation and apology.

Nobody loses Member status-- that is kept indefinitely, unless special conditions are met.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2013, 08:00:43 pm by Xeadin »

MegaMinecraft02

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2013, 10:19:28 pm »
this is not my fifth ban its my fourth one of them was a stuff up so really i should have one more go please unban me im not a greifer not a swearer not an abuser and im not a rasict scumbag, im a changed person who doesnt get banned on servers anymore please read thankyou.

Xeadin

• Board Gamer
  • Champion Member
  • dip dip dip dip dip
    • View Profile
    • @Xeadin
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2013, 11:04:19 pm »
this is not my fifth ban its my fourth one of them was a stuff up so really i should have one more go
A fourth ban usually incurs a permanent ban, and may, possibly, be revoked if you give a good explanation and apology

That still doesn't completely convince me. You've have a fair number of warnings thus far, and I am inclined to ask if you are to hold true to your word if you do get unbanned. This will be your absolute last shot-- if you so happen to break another rule again, you won't be coming back. Do I make myself clear?

Respond to this when you have read and understood this message, and I will let you back on.