May 15, 2024, 01:18:41 am

Author Topic: Public Iron Farm!  (Read 5164 times)

andersad

• Get out there and live!
    • View Profile
Re: Public Iron Farm!
« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2013, 03:17:50 pm »
       Well, I finally got around to trying this out, and the spawn rates are very differant. I only had about 10 mins left so I only put in 5 obsidian. At the end I got 11 iron ingots. I tried again because I had enough time(with 5 iron ingots again) and got 42 iron ingots. I think the explanation to this is that it was my second time around and some golems from the first time were still coming in.
Opticraft- Best SMP server EVER
Go get em' :)

tiggy26668

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2013, 05:13:48 pm »
       Well, I finally got around to trying this out, and the spawn rates are very differant. I only had about 10 mins left so I only put in 5 obsidian. At the end I got 11 iron ingots. I tried again because I had enough time(with 5 iron ingots again) and got 42 iron ingots. I think the explanation to this is that it was my second time around and some golems from the first time were still coming in.

Quite possibly.

It takes about 6 mins to get all the golems spawning which is y I recommend 10 obsidian (10mins) to allow them all to spawn, travel to the center, and be crushed.

Wen spawn rates don't mysteriously vanish more time is more profitable
I'm Much more smarter admin than whoever banned me.

Pugabyte

• Haider
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 04, 2013, 06:32:29 pm »

For some reason, I decided to buy an hour's worth =p

As I watched my self go around and around and around and around, I came up with something. I thought maybe you could make the ride a bit more interesting. Maybe a tour of the farms. =p It'd be neat. If you do, ill be happy to supply a bunch of rails.

the reason it doesn't go to all the farms is that you need to be in the center to have all the villages loaded and spawning golems

Oh I guess that wouldn't be such a good idea then =p