May 08, 2024, 11:11:54 pm

Author Topic: Maturity level of Trusteds...  (Read 6748 times)

Alpha_Lance

• There are kittens and puppies falling from the sky
    • View Profile
Re: Maturity level of Trusteds...
« Reply #15 on: April 24, 2013, 04:35:32 am »
There are plenty of personalities that just cannot be trusted, some of these players obtain trusted by worshiping mods/ops and only cause problems when they believe they will not be caught - others try to keep it to a minimal with rubbing rank into other players faces.

Keep in mind, a lot of us trusted players have been around from 6 months, a year, or even since Opticraft started. Plenty of the players are just plain sick of reading "Can I have Trusted? How do I get Trusted? Give me Trusted? Hey can I has Trusted?" So when trusted players see it, one of us will answer in an honest manner, but when other players see the chat - those players only see what they want to see and start begging for the rank thinking they deserve it - This is when we trusted degrade ourselves and start trolling said players.

It's ultimately the staffs job to decide on who gets trusted and who doesn't, but it's the Trusted job to make life easier for the staff by answering these simple questions and just trolling the annoying kids.. Most likely staff are just laughing and we're just having our fun.

I do apologize for any players that may have insulted you, but a lot of these ranked players don't know any better; they simply go with the flow as they've seen other trusted players before them troll the hell out of members/guests for fun.

Also, there are more than 1 type of trusted. There's people that are mature, keep to themselves, build alot. There's people that are constantly talking in chat, sometimes these people get out of hand, but rarely, and there are people who are constantly helping others. Stick with the group that you relate to, and youll be happy ;)

You forgot that there are trusted like yours truly who build a lot, helpful to players, and just enjoy making others laugh with a lot of puns, jokes, very well-timed comebacks, and of course scary/creepy evil laughs.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2013, 04:40:28 am by Alpha_Lance »
"That's why we must form an army and make them wish they had never been rendered."

Logic over emotion in my reasons. Good luck to those who rage over my decisions.

Duinis

• Arghblarglarghlpoop.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 17, 2013, 08:08:24 am »
Necropost!

Sorry, I just think I have inject some non-serious-non-gotohellTrustedhater in here.

While I do agree that we Trusted are quite annoying and spammy and force our attitudes on others sometimes (Me included.. Heck, I got banned by Crzy for spam once.), I reckon that's OK to live with, since there's such a great community on this server to compensate. I don't think I need to say anything negative, cause of all of the people above me have done so without relent. All I want to say is chillax, don't be angry at people just because they talk, and YOLO the heck outta stuff. If you're not interested in Opticraft anymore and will never look at this topic again, too bad. You missed me. :(

PokeyzRule

• IGN: chinesehorse
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 17, 2013, 12:38:55 pm »
Hurray! Now I didn't start the necro'ing... :)
But these posts are so... DEEP
OK on topic-ish
1. Swearing/cussing is allowed, to a certain extent
2. Everybody can get childish at times, and don't you dare say you were never childish, because you probably were
3. I'm only 13, and a tom of people who are trusted, may be only 10 years old!
I ran out of points and have to go to school so bai for now...
Quote from: Winston Churchill
I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.
Mew York
Get Razer Game Booster for free now!

Holy_Moses

• Operator
  • I'm still here
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 17, 2013, 01:52:12 pm »
Locking this as it is a pointless thread :)
IG - @oem_moses