May 15, 2024, 12:43:17 pm

Author Topic: [GirlLuvzerMac] GermanJakes Ban appeal  (Read 1143 times)

GermanJake

• View Profile
[GirlLuvzerMac] GermanJakes Ban appeal
« on: May 14, 2013, 08:24:33 pm »
I was banned for putting then removing my house from ditto111's tree dittos friend loldude101010 said i could work with him at his potion shop so i did then i moved to a lower part of the tree to live close then i moved and mad a store I did nothing wrong.

http://www.opticraft.net/index.php/page,BanLookup.html?username=GermanJake

Edit: Adding ban info
« Last Edit: May 14, 2013, 09:27:29 pm by Felix_De_Kat »

GirlLuvzerMac

• Placer of Blocks
  • There is no "try", only "Minecraft"
    • View Profile
Re: [GirlLuvzerMac] GermanJakes Ban appeal
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2013, 10:53:55 pm »
You PM'ed me this:
look i showed ditto i was there he was like cool thats when i worked with hime and loldude101010 but then i moved

I am sorry it has taken me a few days to answer your appeal, but any info you want to include about your appeal should be edited into the existing post, not PM'ed to the staff member.

I am not clear on just what you think happened here... When ditto111 asked for help with grief, there was something built onto his treehouse where nothing had been before... Ditto was surprised to see something built there at all. If you were allowed to build on one part of Ditto's build but then decided to build elsewhere on HIS build, that is still considered grief. If this isn't what happened, please elaborate a little more clearly because as it is, I'm not sure exactly what you're trying to say.