May 20, 2024, 02:43:19 pm

Author Topic: [Zeradeth] Mattkkk12345 im banned i dont understand why who is theone? plz reply  (Read 1654 times)

Mattkkk12345

Zeradeth i am so sad at the news i am banned. Firstly i havent been on opti for around 4 days and i just wanted to come on and ive been banned. Actually i really dont understand i dont know this player theone honestly i dont know who he is. I am really shocked as i absoulutley love opticraft. To be honest i dont actually understand. Actually, to be frank im very confused. I absoultely love opticraft and i cant bare to let it go forever. Personally i dont get it and for future inforamtion if you look closer the second ban i had was a correctionj from the first. Can you tell me when i was last online as i want to know as recently i have been banned on 2 other servers for reasons to understand. If it says yesterday or something that wasnt me.
i am being 100% honest i dont know who theone? Is
please reply as i love opti and i am so shocked and surprised. I havent really been on on the weekend i just wanted to check up on my stuff.
Im Confused.
Please reply im so sad. ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
Opticraft has been great recently as i recently joined the forums to sell stuff its so fun. i still fail to understand why i am banned.
Again pleae note. This is actually my third ban the 1st was corrected and to be honest i didnt know about the first till i looked up now as i was on holiday. Please reply.
because i dont know what im banned for i feel really sad that i cant go on opti again. You ban people for a reason i really dont understand.

ive been on opti for nearly a year now this cant be the end

Zeradeth i just saw you on this post please reply as i want to understand who theone is?
Ill be on all night but i really want to come on. Im Banned and confused
http://www.opticraft.net/index.php/page,BanLookup.html?username=mattkkk12345

edit----
ive just been thinkingfor the past five hours when i first posted this appeal basically about it. Im not in anyway nmeaning to be rude but me myself i deny doing the grief. I know what might have happened though. At the moment my laptop has its heatsink broken and is in getting fixed so of course iim using the family computer along with my sister. Now on my MC on a family user it is set to remember me login the box (a bit stupid of me yes) it appears that my sister has logged in for the first time on one of my servers. opticraft (nooo best server ever). it appears she has done this grief, she is as old as me but wants but dosent have a MC account. this is why i suspect it was her. i am telling u the truth the grief wasnt me. I do have to be fair and say yes i do take some of the blame if it was her. If it was her ill ask her in the morrning as she is asleep now. It was my fault for putting remember me on the MC launcher. When i find out it is her which it must be ill let you know and please i do accept a punishment needs to be set but please not a permeanent ban i cannt bare to let my fav survival server go as i have been playing on it for a year and have so much stuff. I am so sorry for what my sister did, i knew something didn't add up right. im so sorry. Just please not a perm ban for forgetting to uncheck remember me on MC launcher. Ive spent so long on this post and i hope you think a about it seriously. Im spending so much effort because im preaching for  a server i love and for the fact that i know it wasnt me (my sister). im sure you have heard many false fake complaints from others brfore bit seriously my laptops heating is broken and right now is in the pc world shop ready to get shipped to knowhow. I love opticraft. I would also like to say sorry so very much to the player called theone sometghing for my sisters grief. If i get my ban reduced ill give you back lots of stuff to pay for the damage she's caused. I was wondering Zeredeth_ can you [ut some screenshots im dreading to see what my sister has done. im incredibly sorry and ill keep you updated.

Please reply soon.
yours sincerly Mattkkk12345 sorry :-[ :-[
ILL NEVER LET THIS HAPPEN AGAIN BUT ALSO PLEASE KEEP IN MIND IF YOU LOOK CLOSER THIS IS MY 3RD BAN. IF YOU WANT ME TO EXPLAIN THE OTHERS I WILL HAPPILY. IM NOT SAYING THEYRE IREELEVANT BIT IM SAYING IT ISNT MY 4TH WHICH SHOULD CORRECTLY BE A PERM BAN. UNLIKE MY FRIEND ICOOLIAM WHO HAS HAD 4 AND HAS APPEALED AND ONE. I HAVENT ONE ANY OF MY APPEALS BECAUSE APART FROM THIS THEY WERE MADE FROM MY FRIEND ICOOLIAM WHO HAS TOLD ME IN REAL LIFE HE WAS FAKING IT. E.G THE LAST ONE SAID I GRIEFED 150 BLOCKS!! ICOOLIAM(FRIEND) TOLD THE ADMIN THAT AND HE TOLD ME ON SKYPE THAT MAYBE U ONLY BROKE 1-2 ACCIDENTALY WHICH YES MAYBE I DID AND IM SORRY FOR 2 BUT 150 THATS JUST ABSURD. ANYWAY YES READ THIS CAREFULLY.
THANKS
« Last Edit: April 30, 2013, 10:02:15 pm by Mattkkk12345 »

Zeradeth_

• "I am burdened with glorious purpose." -Loki
    • View Profile
Okay, first of all, calm down. Second, I was unable to view this until now because my phone was low on battery, and I can't very well do anything useful on it anyway since I can't get in-game on it and unban you.

I'm a moderator--this means that I am supposed to moderate the server and the forum. I do my job. That does not mean that I will spend every waking minute of my time scouring the forums waiting for a reply to a ban appeal. I saw this morning that your first ban wasn't valid, and I was going to unban you as soon as I was able. I am now in-game, and I can unban you.

I want to reiterate that your account is your own responsibility. We have had to say this numerous times to numerous players--often the same players over again. If you're on a family computer, take the 'remember password' option off, and don't let your sister play on it.

This is your last chance. Don't make me regret it.

Ban resolved; locked.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2013, 12:00:56 am by Zeradeth_ »
Visit the Typing Test and try!