May 06, 2024, 12:31:00 am

Author Topic: geekmakes banned by igenerator  (Read 1307 times)

geekmakes

geekmakes banned by igenerator
« on: April 17, 2013, 11:41:12 pm »
sorry for removing your fence i had no idea it was someone else fence i was told by my friend that it was his and that i could build their if i had know that he lied i would NOT have done this i an more than willing to put your fence back im sorry im not here on this sever to grief i am only here to build and have fun on your server it was a accident and it will not happen again next time i will ask a op to check who put the fence down and then ask that person if it would be ok to build here

sorry for your troubles i hope you will forgive me

geekmakes

i hope that was better :) ;)
« Last Edit: April 17, 2013, 11:48:14 pm by geekmakes »

iGenerator

• Super Trusted
  • Champion Member
  • Mayor of Rosenberg
    • View Profile
    • Steam
Re: geekmakes banned by igenerator
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2013, 11:48:08 pm »
I would love to forgive you but you griefed thousands of blocks that you had no right to touch. In addition to the massive grief you built a city over a portion of the area that you had already griefed, this type of behavior is not acceptable at all. Just be happy that the ban is not permanent.
Major Igenerator
City Planner for Stuttgart

DP

geekmakes

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2013, 11:50:08 pm »
but i had no idea they were not mine to touch if i had know i only removed 3 stacks or so of fencing th rest was done by someone else  i would not have touched them it had only a fence that my friend had put down so i thought.                                        it was a accident it will not happen again and i am more than willing to put your fence back this was not done on purpose but i understand if you do not want to un-ban me it was wrong of me to not ask a mod who put it down  i just want a place to build :'( i spend 4 hours daily on this server and for not going on for a month and a half would kill me :'( this is the best server i have ever been on and i cant belive i messed it up  by takeing a fence down
« Last Edit: April 18, 2013, 12:08:13 am by geekmakes »

geekmakes

« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2013, 11:39:43 pm »
Its been a week  3 hours 46 mins 24 secs so i guess that's a no then ?   :-\  i was wondering if you could shorten it to may 8 that's my b day i turn 14 which means only one more year till my permit yay :) thanks for considering 37 more days to go oh boy

and do you know if theirs like a designated place ware  i could build or do i jest walk Reilly far and set a home?thanks for you time

geekmakes