June 08, 2024, 06:39:24 am

Author Topic: [Mr_Mr_Mr] Hello Folks  (Read 1310 times)

Sebaman124

• View Profile
[Mr_Mr_Mr] Hello Folks
« on: April 13, 2013, 05:41:53 pm »
I've been banned a year ago now, which wasn't my best time on servers. I'm obviously appealing to relieve myself of this banned. I had a great time on this server and I'd like to experience this again. Not many servers about any more that were as good as this one. So please, consider taking off my ban, I'm matured from my griefing mentality. Thanks
« Last Edit: April 13, 2013, 05:46:36 pm by DJAlphaWolf »

DJAlphaWolf

• Former "Super Recruit"
  • Champion Member
  • Self Proclaimed Opticraft Entertainer
    • View Profile
Re: Hello Folks
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2013, 05:46:02 pm »
You were last banned by Mr_Mr_Mr. Here is your ban info: http://www.opticraft.net/index.php/page,BanLookup.html?username=sebaman124

Please wait patiently for his response.

Mr_Mr_Mr

• Veteran
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: [Mr_Mr_Mr] Hello Folks
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2013, 06:01:59 pm »
Banned Feb 24th and unbanned on may 2nd, then you grief 1 day later. The ban expires and you grief about 2 months later, ban expires again then you grief 1 month later. The ban expires, then you grief 3ish days later.
This was all within 7 months of time, now what makes you think that I will trust you after 7 months of being banned? You could have just gone to other servers to grief, got banned there and now want to come back.
Persuade me.

---><--- Click the monkey

Sebaman124

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2013, 07:19:39 pm »
I'm not going to deny that I did grief, but I can assure you it will not happen again. I know I have a bad reputation on this server but let me tell you a short story.

After I was perma banned from this server, my friend had told me of this other server he played on. He knew I had made some grief on another server, but trusted me on this (PixelsEdge). I had found my place on said server and was promoted to trusted member. After multiple cases of grief, and even a Youtube grief team had struck, I realised how much I hate such things as destroying other's things. The server I loved was shut down not too long ago and now I'm trying to find my place in the Minecraft server world, so I came to the only place other than PixelsEdge that I love.

Listen, I was a jerk before always trying to struggle my way out of a ban but no other server had a place for me other than these two. Other than griefing 3-4 times on your server I had a blast, making cash, building and just pure minecraft fun. I had made it big and was perma banned and honestly it made me quite sad. You can watch over me forever and it will never happen again. Take away all my items, my house and I'll start fresh, it doesn't matter, I just want to find a decent server again. So Mr_Mr_Mr, I beg of you, let me play again.

Mr_Mr_Mr

• Veteran
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2013, 09:05:23 pm »
I'll un ban you when I get in game, and just so you know, if you get banned again, don't expect to get un banned the next time.

---><--- Click the monkey

Sebaman124

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2013, 09:43:03 pm »
Cannot thank you enough, have a good day Mr_Mr_Mr. You'll never see my name on the ban list again!