May 28, 2024, 11:30:54 pm

Author Topic: PixelMaster16 ban appeal [Mr_Mr_Mr]  (Read 1160 times)

PixelMaster16

• View Profile
PixelMaster16 ban appeal [Mr_Mr_Mr]
« on: April 05, 2013, 08:41:09 pm »
This is not an appeal, as long as I am banned I want the facts about it true.

I made the device to mess with my friend that was online, not to kill any player that warped to my /home.

I had no intention to kill anyone other than my friend. This was irresponsible but not my intention.

dracometeor72 called in the chat that I was giving away free stuff at my /home at which I had not asked him to beforehand.

I am extremely sorry for anyone who had died and I should be banned. I will compensate for anything that was lost because of what happened. If there is any chance that the ban will not remain permanent I would extremely appreciate it.
Any length of time is appropriate. Please reply soon.

dracometeor72

• Neon and Colonel, 2 Personalities. 1 Person
    • View Profile
Re: PixelMaster16 ban appeal [Mr_Mr_Mr]
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2013, 08:49:29 pm »
I do apologize for me saying to visit. I would like to say that it was a late April Fools joke. i will help pixel pay back any losses. Pixel never told me to say that. i did tell people to stay away from the fence so nothing was taken. i once agian would like to say that i am really sorry. if i have to be banned for a little bit of time to get pixel to be temp banned, i will accept that. Thank you for reading this. i once again apologize.
-Dracometeor72

Mr_Mr_Mr

• Veteran
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: PixelMaster16 ban appeal [Mr_Mr_Mr]
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2013, 08:50:49 pm »
I will shorten the ban to 2 weeks. Joke or not, grief traps are not allowed.

---><--- Click the monkey