May 05, 2024, 07:34:17 pm

Author Topic: Mod Application- Beast1n1tup39  (Read 2088 times)

Beast23x3

• Smp Trusted
    • View Profile
Mod Application- Beast1n1tup39
« on: April 02, 2013, 04:40:08 am »
Timezone: Eastern
Join Date: April 25, 2012 ( played for a month or so before i signed up)(Have 2 account [Mudmaster97 and this one] cause i forgot the information for the first one)
Were you recommended by anyone?: andersad (not a mod, was not recommended by anyone but him)
Why you should become?:  I have been told that I am very nice and helpful, I always try to find a common ground with people and help or do a job to the best of my ability. I love the server I have had a blast on here. I try to keep peace with everyone and do what I can to benefit the server and/or the people on it.

I am always one, most of the time i'm on for 2+ hours throughout the day. Always available to help and always glad to help. I try and help when ever someone asks, but sometimes i get beat to the job. I have been banned once for spamming. I think it was last year, at the time I didn't think it was a big deal but it really was. I have grown a lot since then in size and maturity. I maybe be only 15 but often mistaken for a 17 year old due to my maturity. It would mean a lot to get accepted to be a Mod, but I know that everyone does not get it and i'm ready to except the fact that I may not get it.

If I am not accepted please tell me why and I will make every attempt to fix or improve it.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2013, 04:53:48 am by Beast23x3 »

Swansil

• Swan Jedi
    • View Profile
Re: Mod Application- Beast1n1tup39
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2013, 04:44:16 am »
Andersad Isnt a Mod as you said. Lol But Good luck and
Supported!
« Last Edit: April 02, 2013, 05:52:13 am by swansil »

andersad

• Get out there and live!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2013, 10:58:29 pm »
       I did recommend that you should try for a mod app(although I'm not a mod). You are a very good player, always helping out others and very responsible. You are very friendly and I have seen you assist other players on many occasions.
Although I recently had my Perm ban lifted, any people on the server with power(like a mod, op, or admin), will most likely not care about my opinion, but either way, I support you buddy. Thanks for all those times you've helped me on the server(and to think! I was only unbanned a week ago!) I think you deserve to be a mod for all your hard work. Great Job, Keep it up.
                                                        ----->andersad<-----
Opticraft- Best SMP server EVER
Go get em' :)

Beast23x3

• Smp Trusted
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2013, 02:31:58 am »
Thank you man, it is really appreciated. Your opinion matters to me, even if no one else cares

FNVcourierjon(SigilStone)

• Champion Member
  • Vault 102 Overseer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2013, 01:46:40 pm »
You are mature and helpful ingame. Supported and good luck  :)

bubblekiller

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2013, 02:38:33 pm »
Has helped me alot in the past, supported!
[/img]http://signaturecraft.us/signatures/eJw9yjsKgDAMANA9p8gFBOvvAIoOrgrOKQYJ1ghJe3833_zGN0aymxkWMc84JXLHhzMlXIrLqzjrJcpsEP-7ZTJc-RQ4RDMbbkVNnL/

Beast23x3

• Smp Trusted
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2013, 10:24:39 pm »
Thank you so much FNV and bubblekiller. It means a lot that i'm getting this much support. Never thought anyone would support me

Nyssa

• dedlymagik
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2013, 05:33:33 am »
Unfortunately, rejected.