May 29, 2024, 03:44:06 am

Author Topic: Back to 100% Opticraft  (Read 1431 times)

SalsaInABowl

• AKA SalsaOnTheFloor
  • Champion Member
  • Retired. Find me on Steam or IG.
    • View Profile
Back to 100% Opticraft
« on: April 03, 2013, 11:28:05 pm »
Bullshit happened to get me demoted and banned from my tekkit server, and I realized once more this is my true home. You would never do this to me, so I decided to ditch the assholes. I got demoted for mentioning a certain command that the stupid owner decided to make available to all players even though it was bugged. (Who the hell gives them LB?) I'm now back to Opticraft being my one and only server. For the full story of my ban on tekkit if you're curious, search the off topic. As soon as I can find a way to fix my files so I can access vanilla again I'll be returning. I have one question however, and that is if there is any possible way to update the tekkit launcher so that the vanilla option goes to 1.5? It's till at 1.4.7 at the moment and a regular launcher won't work due to a certain restriction on the computer. I could always access the other computer but it is a bit harder to do so. Also keep in mind I may get full access (no more avoiding dad) to MC soon and if I do, there will be plenty of me to go around again. Alrighty then. Seeya.

(Just a notification, lock please)
I don't play Minecraft anymore and hardly come back to these forums. If you want to contact me, find me on Steam or Instagram. Username for everything is SalsaInABowl.

tiggy26668

• View Profile
Re: Back to 100% Opticraft
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2013, 11:32:00 pm »
at least it wasn't for making pandas....
I'm Much more smarter admin than whoever banned me.

Morrison1996

• I am the spawn of 2 worlds. I AM SlenderBrine.
  • Former moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Back to 100% Opticraft
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2013, 02:41:49 am »
To fix your problem can you update your regular launcher and then transplant the stuff in the bin over to tekkit. That what I do.