May 12, 2024, 04:18:30 pm

Author Topic: op aplication :) - holicoster  (Read 1600 times)

holicoster

• View Profile
op aplication :) - holicoster
« on: February 21, 2011, 07:38:04 am »
hello my name is holly :) and i am 15 i have made many things such as a triple treee house i have made various castles but the cool thing those giant castles where either under my treehouses or they where inside :) i am very proud of that but when it patched to make a new map i lost it sadly but the thing that i have made as a home is a giant pirate ship called the holicoster volgan and it is my home it has guns well cannons and steam comming out the back but the cool thing the steam is producing lava wich is pouring out the ship wich is surrounded by water and near it a bridge that has glass in the middle to see the river also there is a  secret tunnel in the water wich is connected to a secret room for me and my friends :) i am very proud of these if you would like a tour i would be glad to show if you have any quiries or any addons that would make it better please let me know and thank you for atleast reading this i havent really been in control of much but i think it would be fun helping people out :)

Paul

• Snake Fist
  • MuffinGrr
    • View Profile
Re: op aplication :) - holicoster
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2011, 10:25:38 am »
hello my name is holly :) and i am 15 i have made many things such as a triple treee house i have made various castles but the cool thing those giant castles where either under my treehouses or they where inside :) i am very proud of that but when it patched to make a new map i lost it sadly but the thing that i have made as a home is a giant pirate ship called the holicoster volgan and it is my home it has guns well cannons and steam comming out the back but the cool thing the steam is producing lava wich is pouring out the ship wich is surrounded by water and near it a bridge that has glass in the middle to see the river also there is a  secret tunnel in the water wich is connected to a secret room for me and my friends :) i am very proud of these if you would like a tour i would be glad to show if you have any quiries or any addons that would make it better please let me know and thank you for atleast reading this i havent really been in control of much but i think it would be fun helping people out :)

Oh oh! Sorry Buddy!
Funniest Thing Ever If You Laughed, Send Me a Private Message.
Laugh Count = 5  Dejong, corourke70, Raul, Izzeh, Me

Mr.Monkey

• Nomnom
  • 2D artist
    • View Profile
    • minecraft pictures
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2011, 06:21:31 pm »
Locked, you are still a recruit, so you cant apply for operator yet. Also, check the application stardard lay-outs. Your app wont be looked at if you do not use them.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

SpaceToaster

• Op Toastie
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2011, 01:54:29 am »
mr monkey, you can apply for operator as a recruit. As for the format, it should just be rejected, but not locked.

Mr.Monkey

• Nomnom
  • 2D artist
    • View Profile
    • minecraft pictures
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2011, 10:55:15 pm »
aw, i didnt know that  :-\
well, good luck with your app holi  ;)
and fix that lay-out!

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Spartan

• Follow my Twitter!
  • Champion Member
  • I'm back
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2011, 08:29:17 pm »
Good luck

morten2ela

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2011, 08:02:11 am »
The system is undergoing changes. Operator applications are discontinued. Please see http://www.opticraft.net/index.php/topic,2014.0.html for more information.