May 18, 2024, 05:37:48 am

Author Topic: How To Mine Diamonds Succesfully In MineCraft Beta!  (Read 2919 times)

Rufarin.

• ::The Ultimate::
  • Ex-Op/Veteran
    • View Profile
How To Mine Diamonds Succesfully In MineCraft Beta!
« on: February 02, 2011, 11:49:29 pm »
  HOW TO MINE DIAMONDS SUCCESSFULLY IN MINECRAFT BETA!- By Rufarin                                                              /Most credit for this goes to the MineCraft community
                                         and a very famous player by the name of Kiershar!
\

THE HARD PART
 Ok so mining diamond isn't as hard as it seems. The required pickaxe needed is either an iron
or ironically,a diamond pickaxe. Diamond Ore can usually be found in a vein of 4 blocks most likely
near lava. It shows up at elevations ranging from 1 to 19 blocks above the bottom of the map (for comparison, sea level is around 64 blocks above the bottom of the map). Below elevation 18, it occurs in roughly 0.08% of rock. This means that you must check 867 blocks below elevation 18 to have a greater than 50% chance of finding at least one diamond ore. If you guys are still following up to this point,
you have now (almost) reached the easy part; DIGGING! But before that it would be smart if you would
make 3-7 of these little Diamond Mines for a chance at more diamonds. NOW you can DIG! It would be wise if you would build alot of support on your way down just incase you encounter lava. You need to build an
easy to find escape route and you'll need to mark a path using something easy to see like torches.
For an example of what a Diamond Mine might look, you can always use the power of YouTube!

GL DIAMOND MINING GUYS!!!

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE MORE MINECRAFT GUIDES DOWN HERE PLZ POST BELOW AND TELL ME IF I DID A GOOD JOB :D

EDIT: PICS OF MY DIAMOND COLLECTION COMING SOON!
« Last Edit: February 03, 2011, 12:12:52 am by Rufarin »

Rufarin.

• Ex-Op/Veteran
    • View Profile
Re: How To Mine Diamonds Succesfully In MineCraft Beta!
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2011, 11:51:12 pm »
You Guys may Post now:D

izzeh

• hehe
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2011, 12:53:47 am »
lol. Or you could download  minecraft x-ray

Rufarin.

• Ex-Op/Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2011, 01:03:13 am »
OR You can do it all legit and feel good about yourself:D

Spartan

• Follow my Twitter!
  • Champion Member
  • I'm back
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2011, 04:32:10 am »
the only mod i use is the new recipe ones. anyway, the way i find diamonds is branch mining on the bedrock.

Slenos

• I'm a professional... 'nuff said.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2011, 01:03:12 am »
I normally find lava first. then search around it. and a good technique to use is the "Torches on the right" idea. place torches on the right side of walls when traveling away from your entrance. so when you need to know if your heading towards it. the torches will appear to be on your left :D it really helps when getting back to the surface.

I rock to let others know there are still ways to find the best in life.

Rufarin.

• Ex-Op/Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2011, 02:14:39 am »
I normally find lava first. then search around it. and a good technique to use is the "Torches on the right" idea. place torches on the right side of walls when traveling away from your entrance. so when you need to know if your heading towards it. the torches will appear to be on your left :D it really helps when getting back to the surface.
Ty for the tip Slenos :)
I always get lost in my mines :/