May 27, 2024, 12:22:56 am

Author Topic: [GirlLuvzerMac] Banned by Accident  (Read 1811 times)

Daenir

• View Profile
[GirlLuvzerMac] Banned by Accident
« on: March 16, 2013, 10:43:03 pm »
My friend, alexPKC, was banned for a crime he did not commit. GirlLuvzerMac banned alexPKC by accident and has not unbanned him. He supposedly griefed someone's farm, was banned, and has not yet been unbanned. He is trusted, hardworking, and loyal. Therefore, should be unbanned so he can continue to enjoy the community of Opticraft and to continue building. Thank you for reading
                                                      -Jaybrute and alexPKC
« Last Edit: March 17, 2013, 01:27:04 am by ☣2crzy4uall☣ »

☣2crzy4uall☣

• Professional Redstoner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: Banned by Accident
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2013, 01:26:38 am »
FYI, 98% of the time, our bans are no mistake. Please wait for GirlLuvzerMac to respond.
Heres his ban info
http://www.opticraft.net/index.php/page,BanLookup.html?username=alexpkc

Zeradeth_

• "I am burdened with glorious purpose." -Loki
    • View Profile
Re: [GirlLuvzerMac] Banned by Accident
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2013, 10:04:06 am »
Just as an FYI, Girl's dealing with some stuff irl, so it might take her a bit to reply to this; I'll try to get in touch with her to let her know about it.
Visit the Typing Test and try!

GirlLuvzerMac

• Placer of Blocks
  • There is no "try", only "Minecraft"
    • View Profile
Re: [GirlLuvzerMac] Banned by Accident
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2013, 06:29:42 pm »
I apologize for how long you've waited for my reply... As Zera said, I'd had to take a short leave from opti.

This ban was not in fact in accident; I'd found a huge amount of grief by your friend Alex. Granted, this grief was partly the harvesting of a farm that did not belong to him, but the fact remains that there were over 400 blocks of grief found in the area. The scale of this grief is why the ban was set to be permanent.

I will pardon your friend when I log back in this afternoon because it was his first ban and you've both waited awhile for my reply to your appeal. Hopefully he'll keep in mind to only break his own blocks in the future.