June 17, 2024, 01:59:12 am

Author Topic: BANNED!!!  (Read 1818 times)

incognito93

• View Profile
BANNED!!!
« on: March 07, 2013, 04:23:06 am »
just wanna say your admin or what ever bantam2 gave me an unfair ban and banned me for farming my own lands that me and 2 other friends have noted they have not been on in quite a while and for chopping down cactus out in the open in abandoned area WTF??? I DEMAND A RESPONSE
i am not a griefer ffs

griefing farms (wheat and cactus) over 3000+ blocks. Appeal at opticraft.net

bantam2

• Oᴘᴇʀᴀᴛᴏʀ
  • Straight Outta Compton
    • View Profile
Re: BANNED!!!
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2013, 04:35:26 am »
I do not at all see any unfairness in this ban. Your "friends" have been inactive for almost a year. Also, what lead me too your griefing in the first place was this:

That makes me think that you were purposefully trying to grief. No okay.

Here is the final history an block count:

Please feel free to explain.

incognito93

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2013, 08:38:31 pm »
First off I was playing primal me for a while before I got my account because my mate barly is on his account and drdrilldo stopped because my pc broke so we started playing on Xbox till I got my pc back.. And if you had read further down in the comments I said joking then google something and me were talking in g chat don't just jump to conclusions ... Take a joke it's a game ffs.. And you don't need to put friends in " " smart arse

bantam2

• Oᴘᴇʀᴀᴛᴏʀ
  • Straight Outta Compton
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2013, 09:10:28 pm »
How can you sit here and call me a smart arse? I see situations like this every day. How do I know that you and DrDrilldo are friends? You are right in the fact that this is a game but some people take their creations seriously. The fact that you are taking things that do not belong to you is a big deal. I still going to need some confirmation from your friend that you have permission to use his farms.

incognito93

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2013, 06:16:13 pm »
because I can.. I take my buildings seriously.. you dont know how long getting all our money and materials for a 40x40 stone and building has taken us .. and they do belong to me all that wheat and cactus and pumkins and melons are mine and i can build inside the protection stone we have down

bantam2

• Oᴘᴇʀᴀᴛᴏʀ
  • Straight Outta Compton
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2013, 07:11:59 pm »
Pardoned. Be more careful what you say next time. Locked.