May 10, 2024, 04:20:04 pm

Author Topic: Just a little story for you all  (Read 1373 times)

SalsaInABowl

• AKA SalsaOnTheFloor
  • Champion Member
  • Retired. Find me on Steam or IG.
    • View Profile
Just a little story for you all
« on: April 03, 2013, 11:35:48 pm »
This is why Opticraft is so much better than other servers. You guys aren't so quick on the ban hammer for stupid reasons.

I quit tekkit, here's why.

I got banned from a tekkit server. Why? Certainly no reasonable excuse. I mentioned a certain log block command (I was staff) after hearing a fellow admin tell a guy about an lb command. Here's what I did not know: the guy was not a staff member at all. I made the assumption he was because of LogBlock. So I said "tool block is way better than tool." Basically, that warrants getting millions of ASCII middle fingers in Skype (mandatory for all staff members) and a lot of "FUCK YOU SALSA"'s. Basically, turns out that tool lock didn't even work and was just an endless supply of bedrock and the owner (who is short tempered, by the way) let regular players use LogBlock. So they non stop tp'd me into lava for 30 minutes and then banned me and demoted me And instantly denied the ban appeal. A lot of staff was on my side, but the problem was that the server owner banned me, meaning there was only one person who could make a decision, and he had a major bias against me for unknown reasons.

Long story short: I like /lb toolblock way better, so I'm banned even after so much good I did for the server.

What do you guys think of this? Curious to think of your opinions.
I don't play Minecraft anymore and hardly come back to these forums. If you want to contact me, find me on Steam or Instagram. Username for everything is SalsaInABowl.

PokeyzRule

• IGN: chinesehorse
    • View Profile
Re: Just a little story for you all
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2013, 03:12:15 am »
Not exactly sure what that does, but to the owner: Are you f*cking kidding me?
Quote from: Winston Churchill
I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.
Mew York
Get Razer Game Booster for free now!

SalsaInABowl

• AKA SalsaOnTheFloor
  • Champion Member
  • Retired. Find me on Steam or IG.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2013, 03:50:04 am »
Not exactly sure what that does, but to the owner: Are you f*cking kidding me?

AHAHAHA that's exactly what I told him right as soon as I got banned! Then he kicked me from the staff channel in Skype.
I don't play Minecraft anymore and hardly come back to these forums. If you want to contact me, find me on Steam or Instagram. Username for everything is SalsaInABowl.

Sugna

• -woodenslime-
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2013, 09:09:09 am »
Tekkit is too glitchy for me.  Opticraft is the only server that I actually know people on.  I'm sorry to hear about your ban. :/
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Caanite.

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2013, 06:33:40 am »
Kind of like what happened to me.
Well not really. Here's what happened.
I got invited by a friend to a tekkit server in july 2012. I set myself up quite good getting to nano stage in a few weeeks.
Then my friend gave me the only banned item on the server. Gem armor. So u can imagine what i did.
I heard that the server was restarting so i griefed the f*** out of the server.
Then the server shut down from lack of funds.
Please don't ban me but i haven't griefed since.
[22:52]   OptiBot-Creative   PIXELDUDE2001: Caanite is the almighty ceo and god of the server