May 17, 2024, 09:35:09 am

Author Topic: pstone animal-thingy  (Read 6465 times)

TarynMai

• Admin
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: pstone animal-thingy
« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2013, 06:29:48 pm »
I just have one question about the "passive mobs". Where do wolves fall under. They are normally passive but when attacked they attack back so where do where do they fall under.
They fall under neutral mobs, which only attack when provoked (like endermen and zombie pigmen).

Pugabyte

• Haider
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2013, 03:12:01 pm »
So if this is implemented, will we use iron ore, emerald ore, or redstone ore as the Peacekeeper?  I vote emerald xD And they will be put into the markets right?

DeeKay

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2013, 04:55:37 pm »
So if this is implemented, will we use iron ore, emerald ore, or redstone ore as the Peacekeeper?  I vote emerald xD And they will be put into the markets right?
A new pstone wouldn't be needed for a new flag. The flag would simply be added to the existing pstones.

kagarium

• I'm alive, but inactive.
    • View Profile
    • My Website
« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2013, 05:46:13 pm »
I just have one question about the "passive mobs". Where do wolves fall under. They are normally passive but when attacked they attack back so where do where do they fall under.
They fall under neutral mobs, which only attack when provoked (like endermen and zombie pigmen).
from what i know about this tamed wolves fall under the protection, but untamed (neutral or provoked) are not.
IGN: kag1999_ (now kagarium, thanks butter)

Quote from: Nick3306
I saved 100% on car insurance by switching to no car insurance