May 14, 2024, 10:35:57 pm

Author Topic: Most posts on the forum!!!  (Read 2782 times)

Spartan

• Follow my Twitter!
  • Champion Member
  • I'm back
    • View Profile
Most posts on the forum!!!
« on: February 17, 2011, 02:59:59 am »
I am now superior to feanor in posts, so yeah. I am now the leading poster on the forum!

turtleman918

Re: Most posts on the forum!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2011, 01:14:59 pm »
You're still one post behind feanor two more and you are king of posts!

Spartan

• Follow my Twitter!
  • Champion Member
  • I'm back
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2011, 01:34:35 pm »
Oh lol. :D

Paul

• Snake Fist
  • MuffinGrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2011, 07:21:20 am »
<dont worry, this was kinda stupid.>

requestiing OP deletion.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2011, 07:44:46 am by MuffinGrr »
Funniest Thing Ever If You Laughed, Send Me a Private Message.
Laugh Count = 5  Dejong, corourke70, Raul, Izzeh, Me

raul7legend

• Israeli Operator
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2011, 10:55:11 am »

requestiing OP deletion.
Read this -

mind if i add some?

The one thing we do not need here, is signature spam. With this in mind, please, PLEASE remember that signature parameters may NOT exceed 750x250.

Do Not Mini-Moderate. Mini modding is when you see a thread, or a persons post, that you do not like, and say "You can't do that, stop it now, or a mod will get you," or "This post belongs to the -soandso- thread." Do not say things like "lock it" or "this already exists" either. Moderators are perfectly capable of their job, and do not need any of the forum member's help. If you see a problem, just ignore it, and a Moderator will soon be there to fix it.

Spam is not tolerated. There will be no constant cussing, nor posts with one - two words in it. Posts that just say "I agree" or "That sounds dumb," etc, are not necessary and will be deleted. The same goes for emocticon abuse. Repeated attempts at this will result in a warning to the spammer, and if trouble continues, ban.

f you see a post made by what appears to be a spam bot, DO NOT REPLY. Do not click any links either. Simply ignore it, and in time a mod will come by to delete it. Posting in these threads may lead to consequences.

f you feel you were attacked/insulted/flamed in any way on these forums, do not retaliate by "cussing out" or yelling at the "attacker." Please, inform one of the moderators, and they will have a talk with the person as soon as possible.

You just got pwnd by your own rule =D

apij4125

« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2011, 11:25:43 am »

requestiing OP deletion.
Read this -

mind if i add some?

The one thing we do not need here, is signature spam. With this in mind, please, PLEASE remember that signature parameters may NOT exceed 750x250.

Do Not Mini-Moderate. Mini modding is when you see a thread, or a persons post, that you do not like, and say "You can't do that, stop it now, or a mod will get you," or "This post belongs to the -soandso- thread." Do not say things like "lock it" or "this already exists" either. Moderators are perfectly capable of their job, and do not need any of the forum member's help. If you see a problem, just ignore it, and a Moderator will soon be there to fix it.

Spam is not tolerated. There will be no constant cussing, nor posts with one - two words in it. Posts that just say "I agree" or "That sounds dumb," etc, are not necessary and will be deleted. The same goes for emocticon abuse. Repeated attempts at this will result in a warning to the spammer, and if trouble continues, ban.

f you see a post made by what appears to be a spam bot, DO NOT REPLY. Do not click any links either. Simply ignore it, and in time a mod will come by to delete it. Posting in these threads may lead to consequences.

f you feel you were attacked/insulted/flamed in any way on these forums, do not retaliate by "cussing out" or yelling at the "attacker." Please, inform one of the moderators, and they will have a talk with the person as soon as possible.

You just got pwnd by your own rule =D
Owned.

Paul

• Snake Fist
  • MuffinGrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2011, 10:17:09 pm »
i wasnt mini-modding.

simple.

i had made a post thati later found to be useless, and it didn't let me delete it, so i was asking if somebody could delete it for me.

i broke no rules.
Funniest Thing Ever If You Laughed, Send Me a Private Message.
Laugh Count = 5  Dejong, corourke70, Raul, Izzeh, Me

raul7legend

• Israeli Operator
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2011, 10:50:33 pm »
i wasnt mini-modding.

simple.

i had made a post thati later found to be useless, and it didn't let me delete it, so i was asking if somebody could delete it for me.

i broke no rules.
Oh.... I thought that you were talking about deleting this topic =S
My bad

Mr_Mr_Mr

• Veteran
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2011, 10:53:25 pm »
Yay!!! Go spartan :D

---><--- Click the monkey