May 22, 2024, 03:23:28 pm

Author Topic: [crippnfeet]coopatroopaboom appeal  (Read 1174 times)

coopatroopaboom

• View Profile
[crippnfeet]coopatroopaboom appeal
« on: February 24, 2013, 03:26:18 am »
Hey members of opticraft staff i was banned about 20 days back and I was wondering why i was banned it says i griefed 60+ blocks but i dont remeber griefing anyone. I love this server and find it very fun I have been griefed before and hate it I would never do that to someone else. I did figure out how to place water and lava awhile back but i talked to the admin about it and i promised never to use it to grief. I also record videos on the server and have put many hours into the server, I have been nice to all the admins and other members. If you guys dont get to this it is fine my ban only lasts for 2 more weeks I just really want to clear my name and understand in more detail why i was banned. Thanks and have a nice day  :)
link to my ban lookup http://www.opticraft.net/index.php/page,BanLookup.html?username=coopatroopaboom

crippnfeet

• I love Crippnfoot
    • View Profile
Re: [crippnfeet]coopatroopaboom appeal
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2013, 06:27:55 am »
i have unbanned you  ... funny you should mention your videos i have downloaded them to save.  if i ever see you do that to another player again i will perm ban you its not funny  i don't care if the guy had griefed someone its not up to you to handle that. also  to run away and laugh about breaking peoples crafting tables while they are using them or placing and breaking 60 blocks including torches and wood and crafting tables in someones house and trolling them while invisible shows me that you don't really care. you unbanned  but Do not troll staff or people by breaking there stuff or placing things or breaking into houses to box people that is grief....

If its not yours DO NOT touch it.
~Grace~

coopatroopaboom

• View Profile
Re: [crippnfeet]coopatroopaboom appeal
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2013, 03:49:41 pm »
I thank you very much for unbaning me and i do remeber placing the torches which was griefing and I am sorry for it. At the start of the video I do mention that I trolled a admin by breaking his crafting table, but it was accually a accident I said that to stay with the theme of trolling for the video. Again very sorry about this I wont break the rules again