May 04, 2024, 12:56:05 pm

Author Topic: [TheWholeLoaf] darkphantom747 Appeal  (Read 1267 times)

DarkPhantom747

• View Profile
[TheWholeLoaf] darkphantom747 Appeal
« on: February 23, 2013, 12:06:45 am »
I was teleported by an unknown person to the home of TheWholeLoaf, I tried to tp back to my house but was again sent to TheWholeLoaf's home. TheWholeLoaf's home is consitent with a three block high wool wall with no way to leave without breaking any wool blocks. I broke two wool blocks (thanks to a noticeable lack of a protction stone) immediately replacing them, I was unaware that TheWholeLoaf had sent a message questioning my actions. Since the message was sent through the global chat system I had not seen it. I was banned afterward with no furthur inqury from TheWholeLoaf. Player PixelMaster16 questioned the moderator and was repeatedly denied an answer even though he had been teleported as i was. If possible I would like to know the validity of TheWholeLoaf's moderator status, he shows the traits of someone who will jump to the first conclution he can think of no matter how unlikely and is extremly stubborn once he has made a hasty and unprecidented decision.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2013, 12:49:40 am by joshskiizz »

☣2crzy4uall☣

• Professional Redstoner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: ban appeal
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2013, 12:50:46 am »
http://www.opticraft.net/index.php/page,BanLookup.html?username=DarkPhantom747
I was actually there when he banned you, he asked you repeatedly to leave his home, no one was teleporting you there. For future reference, just because it doesn't have a protection stone doesn't mean you are allowed to break it. Also TheWholeLoaf has been a member of staff for a long time, and is one of our best. The ban is 1 day, please wait for the TheWholeLoaf to respond.

TheWholeLoaf

• The Architect
  • Architecture Is All
    • View Profile
    • Spawn Builder
Re: [TheWholeLoaf] darkphantom747 Appeal
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2013, 01:06:43 am »
First, i will not unban you, it is a 24 hour ban, please wait it out.

Second, you tped to my /home with about 3 other players ( i was having a sale at the time so my /home was in a small box with things i was selling). How you got there im not really sure, tho i can say a staff member was not there to tp you. I had asked if you wanted to buy anything but you ignored me and kept jumping around and getting in the way so i asked you to leave. However, you didn't leave and proceeded to form cobble steps out of the box i had made.

Now, if i wanted ppl to get out of it, i wouldn't have bothered to make it in the first place, and even if you greif and put the blocks back, it is still greif. I then kicked you to tell you not to greif. You came back and were on the outside of my box still so i tped you back in.

From there I warped to the market and tped you there since you obviously didn't acknowladge me asking you to leave. I went back to help my costumer, and you reapeared. I repeated tping you to the market again and did so twice so you couldnt use the /return command but you still can back for a 3rd time.

From there you ignored everything i said, insisted you didn't greif, wouldn't leave, and then started to break the wool and walk on out, then put the wool back. After that I had had enough, you were warned several times to leave and tp not greif, but you refused to listen.

Your friend pixel didnt help your case since both of you seemed to think greiving was a misunderstanding.

Your ban isnt very long, so please wait it out.

Thank you,
Loaf
Go check out my website: www.minecraftspawnbuilder.weebly.com