May 09, 2024, 10:58:17 am

Author Topic: your beginnings  (Read 6249 times)

FNVcourierjon(SigilStone)

• Champion Member
  • Vault 102 Overseer
    • View Profile
Re: your beginnings
« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2013, 06:10:49 pm »
Minecraft: A few days before 1.8, my new friend has asked if I played Minecraft, I told him I only had the classic version.  He told me to buy it, then I said I had to ask my dad.  I suggested that my friend buy a gift code for me and I pay him back.  I asked my dad and I thought he would say no, but he said yes because he said I deserved it!  He emailed my friend's mom and told him I was allowed to get premium Minecraft and pay my friend back.  My friend got super excited and it all went well from there.

Opticraft: I typed something like "Minecraft multiplayer servers" in Google and I somehow wondered to a site which had Opticraft SMP on it.  I joined and the chat was like a tsunami.  I asked someone if I could live with them and masonjeffery(I think) said I could.  His house was underground and boring, but he made a room for me and I couldn't do much because of Protection stones. I logged out for that day. 

How did you find out opti was the one: I logged in the next day and I had saw a friend from another server I played on there.  I pm'd him and he let me stay in his underground house, it was cool.  Later I found out Tylerhan had a city named "Skyrim City" and it was a floating city.  I moved out of my friend's house and made my own house.  If it wasn't for masonjeffery and my other friend, I would have never stayed on this server.