May 16, 2024, 05:14:31 pm

Author Topic: [Italian_Crafter] i was banned for using xray?  (Read 1944 times)

gingerbreadman45

• View Profile
[Italian_Crafter] i was banned for using xray?
« on: February 10, 2013, 05:03:35 am »
okay i am sorry i know it was wrong but i really do love this server and i will stop i swear but i if you say no i understand no one wants to play with cheaters but i can prove i love this server i like to help out people alot its fun and this is the 1 server  for me  i really hope you unban me but if not i understand
« Last Edit: February 10, 2013, 07:08:49 pm by gingerbreadman45 »

Italian_Crafter

• View Profile
Re: [Italian_Crafter] i was banned for using xray?
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2013, 05:31:33 am »
Without a doubt you were xraying and I have plenty of evidence from investigating your mining tunnels to prove it. I  also had the opinion of an operator that also concluded that you were xraying, and as you may know using mods is a permanent ban. Also your ban appeal does not provide any good reasons to unban you and your previous ban does not help you out either. I will not be un banning you and my decision is pretty much final unless you have something to add. Here is some of the xray proof
(click to show/hide)

CAUTION!
(click to show/hide)

gingerbreadman45

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2013, 10:24:18 pm »
please you might have not seen that i modified that last post

Italian_Crafter

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2013, 10:30:36 pm »
At first you questioned in the beginning of the appeal not knowing why you were banned for xray, and even though you admitted now to xraying does not make it okay. In your modified post you are absolutely right no one wants to play with cheaters and for you to just say "I wont do it again" does not cut it. I need to know if you are seriously going to stop using any sort of mods if I decide to shorten your ban and let you come back to the server. The only reason I am going to give you one last chance to appeal is because you have been on the server for about 7 months and have not caused much trouble. With that being said go ahead and appeal one last time.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2013, 10:43:20 pm by Italian_Crafter »

CAUTION!
(click to show/hide)

gingerbreadman45

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2013, 02:20:03 am »
i will stop using hacks you can count on me i love this server that why i have been on for 7 months and you can tell i don't cause trouble i like to help people also i have never griefed this is the only server i play on and i am planing on donateing this week if i get back on and i mean i will never hack again and btw am donateing 20 bucks

Sniper7799

• it really would be a shame
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2013, 02:53:50 am »
i believe gingerbreadman45 is telling the truth and i think he should be unbanned please take this into consideration

Italian_Crafter

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2013, 02:57:09 am »
I will pardon you from your permanent ban and set it as a 1 week ban. I hope you are going to keep your word and come back to the server without any mods. By the way saying you are going to donate would not persuade any of the staff members decisions. Also keep in mind this will most likely be your last chance.

i believe gingerbreadman45 is telling the truth and i think he should be unbanned please take this into consideration
You should not be posting here.

CAUTION!
(click to show/hide)

gingerbreadman45

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2013, 12:07:44 pm »
thank you