June 01, 2024, 12:29:42 am

Author Topic: [2crzy4uall] x7100  (Read 3210 times)

voltic

• View Profile
[2crzy4uall] x7100
« on: February 05, 2013, 11:29:55 pm »
Hi 2crzy, i would like to say i don't have X-ray mod. I don't now how to instal mods. I only know how to install texture packs. Look even if you do not believe me witch you should not because i did not use a mod i have donated and been a member for two years. My friend has x-ray and i wanted to get him banned. I would really like it if you unbanned me. Please do :'(. I have been having a really bad day.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2013, 12:15:36 am by joshskiizz »

☣2crzy4uall☣

• Professional Redstoner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: [2crzy4uall] x7100
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2013, 11:45:33 pm »
Yeah your xray stats are through the roof, you have mined more diamond than coal in the new guest world, we also have investigated your tunnels and it is very clear it's xray, if you'd like, I can show you the pictures in your pitch black tunnels that lead from iron to diamond to diamond....

GirlLuvzerMac

• Placer of Blocks
  • There is no "try", only "Minecraft"
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2013, 11:52:13 pm »
Evidence from your tunnels...

(click to show/hide)

TarynMai

• Admin
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2013, 09:20:11 am »
Also, you've only been a member for about a week.

GirlLuvzerMac

• Placer of Blocks
  • There is no "try", only "Minecraft"
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2013, 10:01:45 pm »
x7100, you private messaged me the following:

Hi GirlLuvzerMac, how are you? A few weeks ago i got banned. I got banned for x-ray. My friend went on my computer and downloaded x-ray, before telling me! then he went on some of my severs and got diamonds. On opticraft he got a stack of diamond blocks. He split them in half then gave half to me. Then a bought another 32. He said he traded. His name is KeenMac. He also had an account named GreenKeen. We know each other from school. Next time i am at his house i will go on opticraft. I will msg you to prove it. May i please have your email so i can email you the pic. Thanks so much!

Your appeal is not yet locked, so this is the place this information should go. It is still not up to me to approve or deny your appeal, it is 2crzy4uall's decision. Please contend with this issue here, in this thread. Please also be aware that should you log into opticraft using anyone else's account, their account will -also- be banned as it's being used to evade your ban.

If you have any evidence to offer on your own behalf (such as screen caps), please use a photo upload site such as http://tinypic.com, and then link to the image here.

☣2crzy4uall☣

• Professional Redstoner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2013, 12:18:09 am »
Stop PM'ing staff, here is where we talk about your ban. Also your friends account was banned in november, for xray, by me....