June 08, 2024, 07:22:54 pm

Author Topic: [Nyssa] Hedeki_Yodobashi bann apeal  (Read 1428 times)

Hedeki_yodobashi

• View Profile
[Nyssa] Hedeki_Yodobashi bann apeal
« on: February 12, 2013, 04:43:14 am »
dear opticraft,  
        To start off i know i grief-ed and i dont expect you to unbann me, but i did not threaten to hack you guys :(, i would never do that I LOVE THIS SERVER. I just wanted to make that clear. the reason they thought i was trying to hack you guys was because i said a storm is coming, i was saying "a storm is coming" because my brother was telling me about the batman movie, i even told the moderator, 2crazy (or how ever you spell),it that i wasn't trying to grief and he just simply told me "too bad whose gonna know or believe you anyways" i just wanted to bring justice to it. thats all. thank you for taking the time out of your day and reading this

sincerly,

Hedeki Yodobashi
« Last Edit: February 12, 2013, 04:56:43 am by Redchecks »

Redchecks

• The Creepy Operator
    • View Profile
Re: [Hedeki_Yodobashi] bann apeal
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2013, 04:55:12 am »
may I refer you to this.  http://www.opticraft.net/index.php/page,BanLookup.html?username=Hedeki_yodobashi

Banned 3 times in one day... All of them Being permanent bans.
As Dedlymagik(Nyssa) is the last one to ban you, I'll leave this for her to sort out. But I highly doubt you will be unbanned.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2013, 04:57:41 am by Redchecks »

Hedeki_yodobashi

• View Profile
Re: [Nyssa] Hedeki_Yodobashi bann apeal
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2013, 05:28:39 am »
i wasnt asking to be unbanned i just wanted to make it clear that i didnt want hack you guys

Nyssa

• dedlymagik
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2013, 05:33:09 am »
You have been banned a number of times for griefing which means you havn't learnt that it's against the rules or you just don't care.
Sorry but I can't trust you back on the server to destroy more players creations that they have spent their time on.
Denied.

☣2crzy4uall☣

• Professional Redstoner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2013, 07:06:25 am »
Since you seem to want to attack me personally David, I figured I'd set this straight, You griefed troll278's village, made cobblestone penises and signs reading "a storm is coming" and "FUCK YOU" also we chatted in Global the whole time.

This was right after you said you would ddos us

« Last Edit: February 12, 2013, 07:26:23 am by ☣2crzy4uall☣ »