May 05, 2024, 07:42:14 pm

Author Topic: thanks. it's been awesome.  (Read 1262 times)

RuthlessTomato

• Champion Member
    • View Profile
thanks. it's been awesome.
« on: February 08, 2013, 01:14:48 am »
you know what this thread is for...

people i am willing to thank for an epic time:

SalsaInABowl - you are awesome. always a role model, and I will never forget you. I have looked up to you since i found the offtopic section.

taros10, mrtage, radlam, larkosaurus, spyow7, and TheRealFamous - Guys. Ever since you came to my club in late july, i wanted t get trusted. I acheived my goal. you were my first lasting IG friends.

awesomealicia - oh man. first off, you unbanned me. that WAS the right choice. And you also proomoted me. I looked up to you as like THE most active member on opti. Thanks.

Joshskiizz - the ultimate troll. you have more than once, and for you, and anyone else reading, i want to say that i'm not leaving and just wanna say thanks to everyone.

nick80653 - wow. memories come speeding in. ever since "junglewood" we were buddies. haha, i remember us quarrying and you kept on falling down the stairs. then came many other projects. you almost commit suicide, but i saved you. you are my bro.

finally opticalza - YOU my friend, are the best. the best server owner, and the best admin. thank you for all you did.

and to ALL od you i say, i've had a blast.