June 04, 2024, 08:16:11 am

Author Topic: Moderator Application - Pensfan121  (Read 1877 times)

Pensfan121

• SMP-Trusted
    • View Profile
Moderator Application - Pensfan121
« on: January 30, 2013, 03:16:51 am »
Moderator Application - Pensfan121

Timezone: Central Timezone

Were you recommended by anyone?: None (Modify If Supporter)

Why you should become a moderator?: I'm going to start off apologizing for the length of this moderator application. I am a very active player of the Opticraft SMP Server and of the Opticraft Forums. I am online looking at the forums or playing on Opticraft everyday, and I know I can offer all of myself to this great community. I love to help people and will jump on every opportunity whenever it is offered.

One of the many skills needed to become a moderator is leadership. I know that when your in a position of leadership that people look up to you they follow the actions that you do. One example of leadership in my own life is me being an S.P.L. (Senior Patrol Leader) in Troop 532 of the Boy Scouts of America. Being a leader in scouting is not easy. You have to: set good examples, order/lead the scouts to complete a task, assist scouts in any problems that they may have, stop arguments that scouts may be discussing, etc.

I know that if I become moderator that I can carry these skills I have in real life and use them to moderate the Opticraft SMP Server. I am also friendly and kind to people (but will handle situations according to the event at hand). Since my last moderator application I have matured greatly. I am also fully capable to solve any problems that come my way. I will not only help people that I am called to assist, but will ensure that it will be a great experience for them. This is my second application, but if I get rejected It will not be my last application. If I am accepted to become Moderator for the Opticraft SMP Server I will use my powers maturely and senseable at all times and will strive to help and maintain this wonderful community.

Thanks for your time,
Pensfan121.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2013, 03:24:25 am by Pensfan121 »

RuthlessTomato

• Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: Moderator Application - Pensfan121
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2013, 04:12:45 am »
Good luck

FNVcourierjon(SigilStone)

• Champion Member
  • Vault 102 Overseer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2013, 03:15:16 am »
Good luck, supported XD

a1374thspartan

• Southern Moderator
  • "Every man dies, but not every man really lives"
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2013, 05:19:42 pm »
Supported! A great guy and fellow Alabamian!

Nick3306

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2013, 12:28:11 am »
Unfortunately, rejected.
R.I.P. Blocky Jr. - Brutally killed by Kodak on accident