May 19, 2024, 02:05:59 am

Author Topic: Is this server really that pathetic?  (Read 1444 times)

Gasman007

• View Profile
Is this server really that pathetic?
« on: January 28, 2013, 05:06:54 pm »
Hey everyone,

Sorry for the quick drop-in title, but it honestly hurts me to see that member are spamming our server with your server's IP.  It's not a great advertisement for your server, and will probably get you spammed back in the long run.

May I also note that this means that Victino is probably playing with a hacking client on your server, don't know how appreciative you are of x-ray/no-clip/spambots over here, but we usually ban for it.

Not only the fact that we were spammed was a saddening moment, also the way we were spammed.  Apparently you're a more 'advancing' server than us.  Gee, that's nice language.  As for victino, wel jammer dat sommige Nederlanders zulke lullen en kanker idioten zijn zoals jij.

TL;DR Spamming is pathetic.  A member of your server did it.  Please refrain from doing so as it hurts the server community.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2013, 05:10:52 pm by Gasman007 »

Nick3306

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: Is this server really that pathetic?
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2013, 05:20:30 pm »
I feel I should inform you that victino has been banned from our server since june 7th. So before you come here accusing us of sending someone to spam your server, please make sure you have your facts straight.

« Last Edit: January 28, 2013, 05:23:49 pm by Nick3306 »
R.I.P. Blocky Jr. - Brutally killed by Kodak on accident

Gasman007

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2013, 06:14:03 pm »
I feel I should inform you that victino has been banned from our server since june 7th. So before you come here accusing us of sending someone to spam your server, please make sure you have your facts straight.

First of all, I never accuse, I insinuate, and I check my facts.

Please, read what I said.  I never said you sent anyone to spam us.  I'm just saying it's a player on your server and (if he hadn't been banned yet) you should probably consider it.  But hearing he's banned, it confuses me more as to why he spammed us with your server IP.

clawstrider

• The Clawsome One
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2013, 06:22:06 pm »

Please, read what I said.  I never said you sent anyone to spam us.  I'm just saying it's a player on your server and (if he hadn't been banned yet) you should probably consider it.  But hearing he's banned, it confuses me more as to why he spammed us with your server IP.

Having known Victino after he got banned on here, I can say that he is a very... odd... player.

He is a serial hacker; I've seen him banned on 4 servers for hacking, and seems to get his laughs/enjoyment out of making others (especially this server) look bad.

It doesn't suprise me that he is trying to smear this server's reputation, and I would recommend you just keep him banned on all servers and ignore him, I've honestly never seen him do anything nice to anyone.

Honestly i thought i'd just put this in, Servers never ask people to go spam other server, They do it as there own will... But why waste your time to come to the server's site and put a perfectly stupid post, Everyone does it get used to it. So if i joined your server spammed 8 different servers would you go to the websites of each of those server site and complain, my finale point is Opticraft has never asked people to spam as I have been on this server aprox a year and never seen a single person asked to spam a Server, So please do get your facts right and in my opinion we are not "Pathetic" You are for doing this post.

I would say that this is a perfectly legit complaint, and if someone spammed my server ip, I would be happy to help out. We're trying to be positive here, not at every other server's throats. If your attitude was adopted by everyone, there would be a lot more spam, in my opinion, which is never a good thing.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2013, 06:28:21 pm by clawstrider »

zxSM1FFYzx

• I am a Dwarf And i Diggy Diggy Hole!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2013, 06:23:25 pm »
Honestly i thought i'd just put this in, Servers never ask people to go spam other server, They do it as there own will... But why waste your time to come to the server's site and put a perfectly stupid post, Everyone does it get used to it. So if i joined your server spammed 8 different servers would you go to the websites of each of those server site and complain, my finale point is Opticraft has never asked people to spam as I have been on this server aprox a year and never seen a single person asked to spam a Server, So please do get your facts right and in my opinion we are not "Pathetic" You are for doing this post.

Nick3306

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2013, 06:48:18 pm »

Please, read what I said.  I never said you sent anyone to spam us.  I'm just saying it's a player on your server and (if he hadn't been banned yet) you should probably consider it.  But hearing he's banned, it confuses me more as to why he spammed us with your server IP.
you called this server pathetic which lead me to believe you thought we sent him to spam. If not I now have to ask you to use common sense next time because we both know that we cannot control our players once they leave the server. As an admin I have seen numerous spammers and the best thing to do is to move on. Instead you decided to act like a child and call out our server and try to make us look bad. I'm really sorry that your server got spammed but calling us pathetic before you even knew what was going on was quite childish.
R.I.P. Blocky Jr. - Brutally killed by Kodak on accident