June 04, 2024, 12:52:40 am

Author Topic: **FOR SALE** Cave Spider Spawner XP GRINDER  (Read 1620 times)

ThunderBow98

• Pocket Edition is Where its At :P
    • View Profile
    • ThunderBow98's YouTube Channel
**FOR SALE** Cave Spider Spawner XP GRINDER
« on: January 25, 2013, 10:35:30 pm »
Hello this is ThunderBow98 and I have this mob spawner that I don't really want anymore. I am asking $12000 or best offer. The spawner type is a Cave Spider one. Not the MOST desirable, but the actual spawner area itself is very nice! I have the spawner go down far enough for the spiders to take some damage. There are also two levels in the spawner itself. The first floor, which is where you spawn, is the viewing area. The spawner is enclosed in a glass cage for easy viewing. The second floor has a lounge/lobby. Here, there are decorative benches, a "kitchen area" for crafting and smelting your gear, and a wrap-around window viewer. Glowstone and leaf blocks have been added to give the spawner itself a nice look and design. Additionally, you get free PS-Stones with the purchase of the spawner! Pictures will be added later. To preview the spawner, go to /home ThunderBow98 spawner

Spawner Specs.
Type- Cave Spider
Includes- Spawner, Lobby/Lounge, Free PS-Stones
Price- $12,000 or Best Offer
Viewing Location- /home ThunderBow98 spawner

**NOTE** You may have to vote to go to my home because I have it set as my second home location.
ThunderBow98
-TWITTER- @cubethunder
-YouTube- http://www.youtube.com/thunderbow98

Wyboth

• Champion Member
  • No longer active - contact me on Reddit.
    • View Profile
    • Contact me via reddit
Re: **FOR SALE** Cave Spider Spawner XP GRINDER
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2013, 05:12:11 pm »
Can we have screenshots?

Sorry, I didn't see your message.

I am inactive. Click here to send me a message that I'll actually see.

cabbageman12

• my cabbages!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2013, 09:05:11 pm »
i am cabbageman12. yes, i cannot go on for 2 weeks, but being the co owner of the spawner i would like to state that i would like him not to get rid of it. if it is ok, i would like to take full ownership if you do not want it. i helped to make it, because i felt bad when your first one was destroyed by cheesecake666, and i have some claim on it. ash432(234?) has also made attempts to benefit the spawner (advertising, ect) and i would have him (or her) be a co-owner.

andersad

• Get out there and live!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2013, 11:33:43 pm »
   I may bid if it comes with a /home....?
Opticraft- Best SMP server EVER
Go get em' :)