May 15, 2024, 01:26:49 am

Author Topic: Lucky OR Unlucky Experience (Contest) TIME LIMIT REACHED, DONE! PLEASE LOCK!  (Read 6554 times)

ninjafail888

• Oh Hi Dere
    • View Profile
Re: Lucky OR Unlucky Experience (Contest)
« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2013, 03:32:09 am »
Well Something like Snape's but i play pitcher....
I was put in left field for some reason (i'm not sure why). The ball was hit in front of me. I ran to the ball and I tried to dive for it. I went for the dive I caught the ball And while i landed i flipped threw the ball to first and got 2 outs ending and winning the game. :D
▒█▄░▒█ ▀█▀ ▒█▄░▒█ ░░░▒█ ░█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀▀ ░█▀▀█ ▀█▀ ▒█░░░ ▄▀▀▄ ▄▀▀▄ ▄▀▀▄
▒█▒█▒█ ▒█░ ▒█▒█▒█ ░▄░▒█ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█░ ▒█░░░ ▄▀▀▄ ▄▀▀▄ ▄▀▀▄
▒█░░▀█ ▄█▄ ▒█░░▀█ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█░▒█ ▒█░░░ ▒█░▒█ ▄█▄ ▒█▄▄█ ▀▄▄▀ ▀▄▄▀ ▀▄▄▀
(click to show/hide)

360OLLIE

• Mank Demes
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2013, 09:16:47 pm »
New Super Unlucky/Lucky Experience!

I was is the Nether, there was a ghast close to the ground, I had my looting 3 sword so I was trying to get some ghast tears. I jump off a little hill, I forgot that there was a ravine leading down to a sea of lava there right next to where I jumped. I fall in the ravine about like 50-80 blocks. I die, I land RIGHT NEXT TO LAVA! I come back to find that none of the valuable stuff on me had burned. If I actually fell in, wow, I would of lost like $15000 in gear!  8)

hammysandwhich

• I once had a fear of hurdles, but I got over it.
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2013, 10:02:16 pm »
This happened when I was trusted.

Well after I had enchanted all my armor and stuff, curtisy to zeradeth and girlluvzermac.  So it was an ender man farm, so I had quite a few ender pearls to waste, so I went to the nether, and I there was a ghast so I accidentally threw an ender peak at it since it was in my hot bar.  So I got teleported into lava, but my armor was like fire protection 4 and I was taking like no damage.  So I was safe, but it gave me a heart attack.  This also happened when I when I fell like a tone load of blocks, but took little damage because of feather falling 4.
if you die in canada do you die in real life?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

demonic2012

• i am who I am who I am...or something... who am I?
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 15, 2013, 01:37:31 am »
most lucky experience
I was wandering around in the nether and found an eff 3 fort 3 unbreak 3 pick, enchanted diamond gear and a smite IV sord, got hit by a pack of pigmen, survived with a half a heart, then got attacked by one more...until a friend of mine came running out of nowhere and killed the pig (i didn't know he was on, let alone in the nether). I looked down and I was about an inch from a long fall into lava.

most unlucky experience
died 5 times from a pack of pigmen near a blaze spawner trying to get it... killed the pack and...someone else had taken my enchanted sord and my gear, and put a ps around the spawner. then i wandered around and lost 5 ps's and enchanted gear by falling into lava
i am who I am who I am...or something... who am I?
I am love...I am hate..I am on time...I am late... I am every good, and and every evil, concepts brought up by time
brilliance, and stupidity, all in the mind. I am one of those who brought the world to their pace...I am a member of the human race

EileenNova

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 16, 2013, 06:03:30 am »
This is an unlucky and lucky experience.

I was mining underground in the new guest world.I finished mining with lots of ores in my inventory.As I made my way back up, I got lost and ran into a dungeon.I destroyed the spawner (it was too close to ground to make an xp farm) I then looked into the double chest and found cocoa beans, iron, a saddle and redstone like normal.There also was the music disk cat (which was what I wanted) and 2 enchanted books, one with silk touch and one with fire protection.I ended up into another one with 2 more books one with silk touch and one with protection. when i got home, I was too lazy to put the goodies in a chest, so i kept them with me.The next day, I was in the end and was about to die.I quickly typed /home, got home but died because I hit the ground.I respawned, went home and got only half of my things(this includes only 2 books). I was SUPER sad and went outside my store.I then saw all my things outside.I collected it all then saw that I lost the enchantment on my books. :(At least I still had my 2 silk touch books.
2crzy trusts me.... do any of you?

360OLLIE

• Mank Demes
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 16, 2013, 01:08:44 pm »
That is just a win Eileen! So far, I don't know if demonic's experience can even happen at all considering how boss it was. He is in the lead right now. I'll make the VERY END of this contest tonight at 8:00 pm EST (GMT-5)

360OLLIE

• Mank Demes
    • View Profile
Re: Lucky Experience (Contest)
« Reply #21 on: February 16, 2013, 01:17:05 pm »
The most lucky things that happend to me was I found a double blaze spawner, killed the dragon and earnt 100k in one day.

The most un-lucky (Off topic I know) : I lent my "friend" my silk touch and he fell in lava and burnt it... Hes perma banned (not for that though)

Lol slime, I just realized by scanning the post that your just may beat demonic's. ;D

360OLLIE

• Mank Demes
    • View Profile
Re: Lucky OR Unlucky Experience (Contest) TIME LIMIT REACHED, DONE!
« Reply #22 on: February 17, 2013, 01:59:55 pm »
The contest is over. We have 2 finalists but I now realize who should win. Demonic2012 wins because his experience was just pure luck, nothing else. He finds random high-levels enchanted gear lying in the nether, almost gets killed by a pack of pigmen, another pigman rushes in, friends rushes in and kills the pig, demonic doesn't even know that the friend in online.

I know I said WoodenSlime may get it but I look back and think no. He said that he found a double blaze spawner, killed the ender dragon, and earnt $100k in just one day. Only one of those things are luck. Finding a blaze spawner in the nether. That's just a epic and lucky win. But killing the ender dragon, SKILL right there. How do you get lucky there? Then earning $100k all in one day. That means you are quite the skillful business man, finding that oppurtunity to sell all that.

So, I will award demonic in-game $2k. I would like to thank all for joining in and making me laugh or cry due to your experiences.  ;D

Sugna

• -woodenslime-
    • View Profile
Aw man.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)