June 16, 2024, 12:05:09 am

Author Topic: [GirlLuvzerMac] xxsaucyxturtlexx Appeal  (Read 968 times)

Jaxon

• View Profile
[GirlLuvzerMac] xxsaucyxturtlexx Appeal
« on: January 14, 2013, 12:44:50 am »
So today I was banned. I was banned my GirlzLuzMac I think that's how you spell it. But here's what happened. Backstory: I was at zeldalove1998x's home, and I used an enderpearl to get to the top of Charles's trees. (He has trees on top of his house.) I was low on health and since using an enderpearl takes health away I figured I jump the rest of the way. Well, I couldn't jump at some points so I destroyed the leaves to make it accesible to the very top. I would then jump off the tree, or use it to throw an enderpearl. (I had just realized that they tp'd you places and so I used them a lot.) I did this twice, once he was even there and he didn't say anything. So, today I noticed that the tree had grown new leaves, I got rid of them to get to the top. I then logged off for a while, don't know the exact time, but I ate, and showered. When I logged back on, I threw one to get on top of the tree's again, I missed and landed on the roof, which apparently is a garden. And started to pm zelda once again, well in that time, Charles came to his house and started to yell get off, he was in local, but I didn't even notice. When I went to check for a reply from zelda, I saw that he yelled griefer, help I've been griefed. Me knowing he leaved near her, was a bit surprised, and when I read up I saw that he had yelled at me, telling me to get down. I threw an ender pearl to get down and died as soon as I hit the ground. I paused and read what had happened again. His friend, mohammed, had typed Ahaha, I reported him. xD And they we're treating it like a joke. So I wasn't sure what to think, and then Girlz showed up and asked me what had happened. Meanwhile, Charles was saying that I raped his tree and stuck my dick in it. I told Girlz that I did remove some leaves to get to the top. Girlz said it was still grief, I replied I know, I know, then I asked which tree? He told me which one I told him Oh, I did that about an hour ago, (mind you I was estimating) and he said no it happened less then an hour ago. He them called me an lair saying that he was going to just warn me, not ban me, but since I lied I got banned...My question is why did Charles and Mohammed report me for grief while I was standing there, doing nothing? Now, he might have been serious I don't know, I probably won't ever know either. I quote zelda here, "This is just pathetic," I agree 110%..
« Last Edit: January 14, 2013, 12:57:56 am by Xeadin »

Xeadin

• Board Gamer
  • Champion Member
  • dip dip dip dip dip
    • View Profile
    • @Xeadin
Re: [GirlzLuvzerMac] xxsaucyxturtlexx Appeal
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2013, 12:55:25 am »
The word Ban Appeals is hard to miss... moved anyway

Jaxon

• View Profile