May 29, 2024, 12:05:20 pm

Author Topic: [joshskiizz] Banned for nothing  (Read 1093 times)

B.oB123

• View Profile
[joshskiizz] Banned for nothing
« on: January 06, 2013, 11:56:08 am »
I am sorry that I am posting another ban message on the forum. I have experienced a ban my joshskiiz. The reason I was banned was because I had a 4th unban. You may think I'm lying but I swear I'm not. I was unbanned the 4th time because I was hacked. As I said before I was banned the 4th time by joshskiiz. He thought that I had done something the get back on the server (because 3 bans is a ban forever) so he banned me again. I got unbanned again by dedlymagikz because I had experienced a hack leading to a ban of my minecraft account EpicChaos35.

Thanks for reading

Please unban me, I truly love playing on the opticraft minecraft server

From EpicChaos35 or B.oB123
« Last Edit: January 07, 2013, 04:19:17 am by joshskiizz »

cschurz

• View Profile
Re: [joshskiizz] Banned for nothing
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2013, 12:14:18 pm »
« Last Edit: January 07, 2013, 04:19:25 am by joshskiizz »

joshskiizz

• The Hispanic Moderator
  • screw you guys I'm going home
    • View Profile
Re: [joshskiizz] Banned for nothing
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2013, 04:30:27 am »
Thank you dejected.

As for you, I'm clearly directed to think you have two accounts. EpicChaos35 and Master_Ben30 both have the same I.P. addresses. They have no other address on their account. The day I banned Master_Ben30, he logged into the server and said the following:

(click to show/hide)

So I banned him like usual moderator protocol. But then EpicChaos35 logged into the server and said "Hey guys! Watch out for Master_Ben30! I hear he is going around the server and being mean," and then logged right out after that. I was so curious as to how you knew he did something bad while being offline, so I checked your information, and it turns out both accounts are from the same computer. Also, if you decide to use a relative excuse, it's too late for that. Never before have you mentioned a relative, but even if it was a valid reason, it still is your own responsibility.

And to make things clear as to why I banned you, you entered the server first on Master_Ben30, then I banned him. Then you logged in on EpicChaos35. Then after I checked all your information and such, I perm banned both accounts being possible ban evasion accounts. At first, Master_Ben30's was only a month, because he had no other bans, but then I found out it was you on another account. So technically, it was your... fifth ban and final strike.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2013, 04:32:03 am by joshskiizz »