May 10, 2024, 07:11:23 pm

Author Topic: looking for a crafter or builder  (Read 1920 times)

RuthlessTomato

• Champion Member
    • View Profile
looking for a crafter or builder
« on: January 05, 2013, 09:19:21 pm »
Like the title says, i am looking for a builder or crafter. Preferably with a full account, but if not i may be able to lend you a password for one. See, i am making a city in SSP and have made a map but i need someone to make a layout on the ground of it. Itd be even better if you could make the buildings actual buildings. I have a mediafire so i can send the world to you. Please can someone help?

Spyow

• View Profile
    • Opticraft! :D
Re: looking for a crafter or builder
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2013, 11:24:12 pm »
So you want us to build a world then send it to you...?

gameguy96

• the croperator
  • crafter.. operator... crazy person...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2013, 08:42:53 pm »
crafter reporting. with a full account. so what do you want exactly? build ideas? street plan? designed buildings?

RuthlessTomato

• Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2013, 10:38:33 pm »
crafter reporting. with a full account. so what do you want exactly? build ideas? street plan? designed buildings?
What i have is an idea basically. I have a small map made of blocks and what i need is that, blown up. Like i have the area of the buildings, i just need them in actual size.  I dont need the entire buildings, just the outline. The reason i need a good builder is because i also need a small forest, desert and a few bridges. Also, the entire city is on an island. If you are actually up for it, ill send you the world and give you some more info.

gameguy96

• the croperator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2013, 12:11:13 am »
What i have is an idea basically. I have a small map made of blocks and what i need is that, blown up. Like i have the area of the buildings, i just need them in actual size.  I dont need the entire buildings, just the outline. The reason i need a good builder is because i also need a small forest, desert and a few bridges. Also, the entire city is on an island. If you are actually up for it, ill send you the world and give you some more info.
ooh just a outline where the building should be placed.
that's not that hard. it just takes time. and the jungle and desert are easy to make. the bridges, would be a problem with he size because a good bridge is a building in itself.

i have very little time at the moment so i am not sure if i can do it though. the jungle and desert i can do very well though.

RuthlessTomato

• Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2013, 12:13:37 am »
The bridges dont hafta be HUGE. I mean, not a 10x2 dirt thing, but they don't need tons of work. Btw, take all the time you want qnd if you cant do the bridges that's ok too.

Cheers!

gameguy96

• the croperator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2013, 09:02:57 pm »
The bridges dont hafta be HUGE. I mean, not a 10x2 dirt thing, but they don't need tons of work. Btw, take all the time you want qnd if you cant do the bridges that's ok too.

Cheers!
lol its not that i cant do it XD its just that i am working on various other projects so this one can get lost in other projects

RuthlessTomato

• Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2013, 09:31:14 pm »

Cheers!
lol its not that i cant do it XD its just that i am working on various other projects so this one can get lost in other projects
Oh. Well, If you know how to download mods, I would recomend Single Player Commands (don't worry, you can't use it on Opticraft so it is legal) so you can use  the worldedit to make 1 bridge and //copy and //paste.