May 16, 2024, 11:36:27 am

Author Topic: [joshskiizz] Ban Appeal  (Read 1767 times)

o_TeKnoLoGy_o

• View Profile
[joshskiizz] Ban Appeal
« on: January 04, 2013, 08:09:59 am »
This is pathetic... I have played on the same IP as Jdordal and XxMaoJewxX because he's my step brother, and its my fault he decides to get banned on both his accounts on a Different IP (His dads) then the one I have played with them on (I live with my mother.)? This is pathetic. OH and Joshkiizz Thanks for letting me explain myself in game. Its and yes, Me and him do play on the same accounts (Our friends who have quit minecraft have gave us them) at close to the same times... but on different IP's... E: I forgot to add! The reason I didnt respond right away in game was because I was typing that out. But NOOO Im not even allowed to explain myself!
« Last Edit: January 04, 2013, 08:15:45 am by o_TeKnoLoGy_o »

joshskiizz

• The Hispanic Moderator
  • screw you guys I'm going home
    • View Profile
Re: [joshskiizz] Ban Appeal
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2013, 08:18:01 am »
http://www.opticraft.net/index.php/page,BanLookup.html?username=o_teknology_o

Why couldn't you just wait your one day ban on jdordal? It's your own fault for going on all of those accounts. This appeal is useless, I wont unban you. I warned you many times to stop being disrespectful on jdordal. Then you login on maojew and cuss out everyone, then you go on o_TeKnoLoGy_o and say "I'm still waiting for an answer to why I was banned for ban evading," and then you go on link465 to start complaining. I shouldn't even give you a one day ban. You deserve way more. It's your own fault for not following the rules, and I nor any other staff member, will let you explain yourself in-game. The point of the ban is that you stay out of the game.

o_TeKnoLoGy_o

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2013, 08:22:58 am »
The IP Jdordal was on when it was banned was my step brothers not mine... Therefore I couldnt stop him from ban evading...

joshskiizz

• The Hispanic Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2013, 08:25:42 am »
Then if you are not xxmaojewxx/jdordal, why did you say that you are waiting for a response as to why you were banned for ban evading? You had no bans prior to this one on your account. Why would you ask that?

o_TeKnoLoGy_o

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2013, 08:27:35 am »
I was asked by the Developer on the server, (I dint know which one). He said MaoJew was ban evading the he said "And Im pretty sure o_TeKnoLoGy_o is too" He said that for the same exact reason I explained above.

joshskiizz

• The Hispanic Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2013, 08:30:03 am »
Your question included that you were banned. What do you expect me to think?
"I'm still waiting for an answer as to why I'm banned for ban evading."

o_TeKnoLoGy_o

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2013, 08:31:26 am »
Look in your chat logs, I am 80% sure I did not say that. and if I did then it was a mistake.

joshskiizz

• The Hispanic Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2013, 08:33:04 am »
It better be a mistake. I'll unban this account, being just two people, only one should be banned then.
Ban is lifted.