May 24, 2024, 04:04:28 am

Author Topic: [GirlLuvzerMac] ban appeal  (Read 1323 times)

potatoboy1

• View Profile
[GirlLuvzerMac] ban appeal
« on: December 23, 2012, 05:09:21 pm »
Hey moderators and other people who can ban people! I just am here to kindly ask you guys to please un-ban luvbugjrv, listen please, she is only 6 and a half, or almost seven, and when we saw her history she was very upset. And we looked at her ban history and it said: 5 times she was banned and her last ban, perminent. If that is how you spell it, and you know what I'm talking about! Well yeah and she nly got banned like 3 times or less, and I know she didn't get banned 5 times to get the perm. ban. So again, I am kindly asking you to please un-ban her. Thank you guys!
« Last Edit: December 23, 2012, 05:21:02 pm by Winniedoxie »

Winniedoxie

• The Dachshund Fanatic
  • Dachshunds ❤
    • View Profile
Re: ban appeal
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2012, 05:20:01 pm »
Luvbugjrv has been banned by GirlluvzerMac. Please wait for her to respond.
Here is Luvbugjrv's ban info
http://www.opticraft.net/index.php/page,BanLookup.html?username=Luvbugjrv

GirlLuvzerMac

• Placer of Blocks
  • There is no "try", only "Minecraft"
    • View Profile
Re: [GirlLuvzerMac] ban appeal
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2012, 06:17:14 pm »
Unfortunately, she did in fact have 4 prior bans... There are grief traps set up around the world where if enough blocks are removed/changed, it triggers the system to ban the player for 1 week. These bans are usually incontrovertible as there'd have to be a very, very good reason for someone to break blocks that were apparently placed by another member. That's why her ban lookup has "CONSOLE" listed- those bans were automatic.

Being that this ban was the 5th occasion of proven grief, it shows that she either cannot or does not want to follow our rules concerning respect for others' builds. Knowing her age, I think it's more than likely that she doesn't understand the rules. I'm thinking I could either reduce this ban to 6 months, when perhaps she's a little better able to understand the rules, or you could explain to me what steps will be taken to help her understand grief isn't acceptable/how to recognize the difference between players' builds and blocks she's allowed to break. If you can tell me that, then I'll revisit this ban.