May 06, 2024, 02:15:27 pm

Author Topic: What is your Talent?  (Read 14181 times)

TheRealFamous

• Semper Fi
    • View Profile
Re: What is your Talent?
« Reply #30 on: January 04, 2013, 10:18:45 pm »
Technology and survival skills

troddenostrich

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 05, 2013, 04:11:33 am »
I played saxophone after four years, it seemed too easy and no longer was fun as it had been before other people quit as well
wouldnt call it easy, even after 10 years, and after 40years for my teacher, both of us are far from mastering the instrument and always learn something new

RuthlessTomato

• Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 05, 2013, 08:36:19 am »
I played saxophone after four years, it seemed too easy and no longer was fun as it had been before other people quit as well
wouldnt call it easy, even after 10 years, and after 40years for my teacher, both of us are far from mastering the instrument and always learn something new
Sax has to be one of the easiest to learn but about as hard as others to master.

SpiderHunterMD

• Hunting Time
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 07, 2013, 11:54:01 am »
Dying In Fps

Booorad

• Nuke em'
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 07, 2013, 05:01:22 pm »
making it rain up-wards?

Dalei

• Somewhere far away
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 10, 2013, 12:24:39 pm »
Me. Muahahahaha
-Dale

Cora

• The Pink
  • Wheek Wheek Wheek!
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 12, 2013, 03:41:48 am »
From a young age I started singing, choirs and all - and sketching. At around age 8 or 9 my mother signed me up for Art lessons with a local sketch artist Michael Davidson... In middle school I wasn't allowed to choose one specialty according to my mother and so I got a lot of experience with Art but none with music as it's only option was as a specialty. In grade 9 I picked up the trumpet and got it instantly... but gave up at the end of the year because the music teacher was a @#$#@$@#. I kept singing in the mean time, and performing/acting as well.
In high school I took lots of art classes which I aced with ease. Then in Grade 11 and 12 I picked up the Clarinet, Tenor Sax, Piano, and some mild song writing. I also started playing for the Honor Jazz Ensemble at the Victoria Conservatory of Music.
After high school I attended the Victoria Conservatory of Music as a classical and jazz clarinetists. I continued with my artwork on my own time, and focused on music until I had to leave because I was too pregnant to do music anymore... haven't really touched music since, and while I might be found singing on some recordings (plz don't go looking - probably won't find them anyway) I refuse to let anyone outside my house hear my voice anymore.
Latest example of my sketching: (Basically inspired by some image searches and the idea that was put in my head when I read someone writing about moderators as "Griefer Assassin's"

impishmonkey

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 12, 2013, 03:47:21 am »
From a young age I started singing, choirs and all - and sketching. At around age 8 or 9 my mother signed me up for Art lessons with a local sketch artist Michael Davidson... In middle school I wasn't allowed to choose one specialty according to my mother and so I got a lot of experience with Art but none with music as it's only option was as a specialty. In grade 9 I picked up the trumpet and got it instantly... but gave up at the end of the year because the music teacher was a @#$#@$@#. I kept singing in the mean time, and performing/acting as well.
In high school I took lots of art classes which I aced with ease. Then in Grade 11 and 12 I picked up the Clarinet, Tenor Sax, Piano, and some mild song writing. I also started playing for the Honor Jazz Ensemble at the Victoria Conservatory of Music.
After high school I attended the Victoria Conservatory of Music as a classical and jazz clarinetists. I continued with my artwork on my own time, and focused on music until I had to leave because I was too pregnant to do music anymore... haven't really touched music since, and while I might be found singing on some recordings (plz don't go looking - probably won't find them anyway) I refuse to let anyone outside my house hear my voice anymore.
Latest example of my sketching: (Basically inspired by some image searches and the idea that was put in my head when I read someone writing about moderators as "Griefer Assassin's"
(click to show/hide)

Kiiinda want to hear you sing now.... >.> and.... what a beautiful sketch! Feel like I could stare at it for hours : D

Aaaalllllsssooooo apparently you're very talented at making signatures too... cuz that.... that is amazing. ^-^

CookieMaster

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 12, 2013, 05:43:20 pm »
I play the guitar, I frequently do some nice jam sessions on Mumble.
Other than that I used to paint.
ME 2!! been playing for 6 years bro

Spyow

• View Profile
    • Opticraft! :D
« Reply #39 on: January 12, 2013, 06:09:51 pm »
I l like it how nobody's said minecraft.

Anyway, I like badminton, and cross country :D

SalsaInABowl

• AKA SalsaOnTheFloor
  • Champion Member
  • Retired. Find me on Steam or IG.
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 12, 2013, 06:44:13 pm »
Baseball. Being a catcher is my life.
I don't play Minecraft anymore and hardly come back to these forums. If you want to contact me, find me on Steam or Instagram. Username for everything is SalsaInABowl.

nonenone

• Derp
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 12, 2013, 07:01:39 pm »
I play piano, I know HTML, and Im a digital artist & painter

Winniedoxie

• The Dachshund Fanatic
  • Dachshunds ❤
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 12, 2013, 07:45:28 pm »
I played volleyball all through High School and I am currently coaching and doing some playing still  :)

Pensfan121

• SMP-Trusted
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 12, 2013, 08:01:55 pm »
Ice hockey and football

jh2018

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 12, 2013, 08:05:49 pm »
TAEKWONDO