May 02, 2024, 03:02:09 pm

Author Topic: [Quintuple Spawner] for sale!  (Read 7328 times)

techdude98

• I was never a noob i was born pro.
    • View Profile
Re: [Quintuple Spawner] for sale!
« Reply #15 on: December 23, 2012, 07:32:05 pm »
I sold a zombie spawner for $10...
If you would have read my last post you would understand why I believe it is rare. And if you are not here to bid but want to ask me a question just send me a pm there is no reason to keep Bumping this topic
It would really help if you would read before you post. It is obvious you haven't even so much as looked at what i am selling because then you would see it is a quintuple spawner. And the zombie spawner you sold is completley pointless as the two items are very different.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2012, 07:38:02 pm by techdude98 »

SalsaInABowl

• AKA SalsaOnTheFloor
  • Champion Member
  • Retired. Find me on Steam or IG.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 24, 2012, 04:27:55 pm »
We need to get back on track here. Tech dude is here to sell an extremely rare spawner that you may never see another of. The price is fine.
I don't play Minecraft anymore and hardly come back to these forums. If you want to contact me, find me on Steam or Instagram. Username for everything is SalsaInABowl.

Chief149

• Oppan Gangnam Style
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 24, 2012, 09:27:43 pm »
Are all 5 of them spider spawners? I would assume so, but just double checking.

Assuming the above, the most I would be willing to put down as a first bid would be 85K.

Best griefer name ^

techdude98

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 26, 2012, 03:09:01 am »
once again super rare item, bid rejected. I find it amazing that people will pay 100k for a worthless egg that is all over the place and does nothing rather than an extremely rare quintuple spawner with multiple uses that has practically endless spawn rates and is about 10 times rarer than any blaze or dragon egg.

SalsaInABowl

• AKA SalsaOnTheFloor
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 27, 2012, 11:05:05 pm »
once again super rare item, bid rejected. I find it amazing that people will pay 100k for a worthless egg that is all over the place and does nothing rather than an extremely rare quintuple spawner with multiple uses that has practically endless spawn rates and is about 10 times rarer than any blaze or dragon egg.

Logic wins.

+1
I don't play Minecraft anymore and hardly come back to these forums. If you want to contact me, find me on Steam or Instagram. Username for everything is SalsaInABowl.

Italian_Crafter

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 28, 2012, 04:59:42 am »
I sold my triple spawner for 30k lol. They were the same length apart as yours are, if you sell those for 100k I lost out big time.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2012, 05:03:38 am by Italian_Crafter »

CAUTION!
(click to show/hide)

__pORKCHOPS

• The frenchie
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 28, 2012, 06:36:45 am »
I dont think tht the number of spawner influance the spawning rate... Only 4 mobs can spawn in a certain room size... So it doesnt really make "infinite" spawn... But I AM NOT SURE :P

Spyow

• View Profile
    • Opticraft! :D
« Reply #22 on: December 28, 2012, 11:46:34 am »
I sold my triple spawner for 30k lol. They were the same length apart as yours are, if you sell those for 100k I lost out big time.
Quin = 5 You know?

Triple = 3, 30/3 = 10

10 x 5 = 50k, which means techdude is selling the Spencer for double what you would, ouch. Has this been sold yetyet?

kagarium

• I'm alive, but inactive.
    • View Profile
    • My Website
« Reply #23 on: December 28, 2012, 01:31:55 pm »

fail.....
IGN: kag1999_ (now kagarium, thanks butter)

Quote from: Nick3306
I saved 100% on car insurance by switching to no car insurance

ivy2112

• SMP Trusted
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 28, 2012, 01:41:12 pm »

Can't we go farther with bids?
I am saying this becuase this spams my unread posts since last visit board
I havent seen 2 bids and there are 23 replies
You can just say this is a really rare found and even more rare then a dragon egg or a double blaze spawner ,

And seriously is this needed? :

fail.....

Italian_Crafter

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 28, 2012, 07:01:11 pm »
Quin = 5 You know?

Triple = 3, 30/3 = 10

10 x 5 = 50k, which means techdude is selling the Spencer for double what you would, ouch. Has this been sold yetyet?
Yea but mine were not cave spider spawners, they were all zombie, and skeleton spawners.

CAUTION!
(click to show/hide)

techdude98

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 28, 2012, 07:26:13 pm »
Quin = 5 You know?

Triple = 3, 30/3 = 10

Spyow i hope u realize these are 5 spawners close together which highly raises the value. Its like saying 5 individual spawners are just the same as 5 spawners within 20 blocks of each other. Each spawner that is found within the radius of another spawner easily doubles if not tipples the value of the spawner. I wish you would actually read what i am selling before jumping to any inaccurate conclusions and one again,
If you are not here to bid but want to ask me a question or comment just send me a pm there is no reason to keep Bumping this topic with unnecessary posts
« Last Edit: December 28, 2012, 07:27:58 pm by techdude98 »

RuthlessTomato

• Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 28, 2012, 07:36:38 pm »
If i sell my witch hut and i donate for homes, ima buy this.

SalsaInABowl

• AKA SalsaOnTheFloor
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 31, 2012, 09:23:49 pm »
Guys, we need to get back on track here. But first, Spyow is half correct. Allow me to explain.

I read this from the Wiki, but whenever a mob tries to spawn, it makes an attempt to spawn as many as possible in a pack ranging from 1-4. If there are 5 spawners doing all this at once, it increases the chance of it spawning a mob by quite a lot, meaning it increases the speed of spawning a lot, making it much more effective. So essentially, it pretty much has 5 chances to spawn just one mob, 5 chances to spawn two from the same one, and so on meaning it pretty much is endless spawning if you think about it. You probably won't find another of these. It is worth its value, now let's get back on track here.