May 14, 2024, 05:06:40 pm

Author Topic: [BUILDER] Super_Xabz  (Read 645 times)

Super_Xabz

• View Profile
[BUILDER] Super_Xabz
« on: January 29, 2011, 03:09:40 pm »
Ingame name: Super_Xabz

Briefly describe all your creations: Pirate Ship, Cobra, House, Banana, Cyndacyll sprite, Headphone sprite.
What worlds are the creations on: ship on Guest29, Cobra and House on Xmasevent, Banana on WorldOfRecruits3, Cyndacyll on GUEST (old one, with the pokemon stadium), headphone offline.

Links to screenshots of the creation:

Pirate Ship (world: Guest29)

Cobra (world: Xmasevent)

inside

House (world: Xmasevent)
outside

inside

Banana (world: WorldOfRecruits3)

Cyndacyll (world: old guest)

Headphones (world: offline made)

more pictures are found here: http://s1217.photobucket.com/albums/dd397/Xabz_Super/Minecraft/  (I didn't put them all up here cuz that would make the app too long)  ;)

Names of players who helped contribute: Romano91 helped me a bit with the pirate ship, he made the flag and helped making some of the walls/floors, Julfire123 for putting flowers and a tv in my house and 01001010 for making the big monkey which inspired me to make the banana to tease the monkey. ;D

What is your current rank in Opticraft ?: recruit

Extra (Anything else you want to mention): The server here is really great. I like to help making it even greater. I like making stuff together with other people and would like to participate in projects.  I'm a pretty organised builder.

Do you agree with our terms(http://www.opticraft.net/index.php?topic=3.0) ?: sure.

Morten, some people do like sprites..   ;)

DiabloOnHigh

• View Profile
Re: [BUILDER] Super_Xabz
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2011, 05:08:22 pm »
Very creative, I think you will make it! GL!  :D

rcpcdude

• View Profile
Re: [BUILDER] Super_Xabz
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2011, 06:56:14 pm »
accepted