June 16, 2024, 08:34:24 pm

Author Topic: [GirlLuvzerMac] Banned.  (Read 1716 times)

Lestash

• View Profile
[GirlLuvzerMac] Banned.
« on: December 09, 2012, 07:28:22 pm »
Hey,  I was just wondering why I was banned.  I have spent today building my new castle and farms.  I placed several protections blocks.  I did not see any structures or anything and it says I broke a spawner which i have no memory of doing.  Would placing protection blocks cause this to happen in any way?  Not angry just confused and wondered how to avoid this from happening in the future.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2012, 07:45:39 pm by joshskiizz »

joshskiizz

• The Hispanic Moderator
  • screw you guys I'm going home
    • View Profile
[GirlLuvzerMac] Banned.
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2012, 07:45:27 pm »
http://www.opticraft.net/index.php/page,BanLookup.html?username=lestash

Hi. You were banned by GirlLuvzerMac for griefing Mastatrav. Wait for her to respond.

GirlLuvzerMac

• Placer of Blocks
  • There is no "try", only "Minecraft"
    • View Profile
Re: [GirlLuvzerMac] Banned.
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2012, 07:49:35 pm »
No, placing PS wouldn't have caused this to happen.

The spawner was broken in October... Do you remember this spawner? It had a zombie in it.

(click to show/hide)

I'm still keeping an open mind about this, so please reply.

Lestash

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2012, 07:58:07 pm »
I cant remember october but I mine a lot to build a huge castle and by the protection stonea.  I stay away from any areas that looked built up but I do break in to areas when I mine that have been mined before but if I see anything that looks taken or modified I take another route around places. I have entered a room once a while ago that had been constructed with a few water features in it but I put the blocks back and tunnelled around the area.  If I did anything back then then it was not intentional.  Highly enchanted spades and axes can blast away huge areas fast though.  I do tend to mine on square up from bedrock to avoid most people's areas though.

GirlLuvzerMac

• Placer of Blocks
  • There is no "try", only "Minecraft"
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2012, 08:02:03 pm »
I've looked further around the area in question, and from the direction you approached it (up from beneath) and that the builder used mossy cobble which occurs naturally in dungeons, I can infer that you didn't know it was owned prior to breaking into it and destroying the spawner.

After taking this into consideration, your clean ban history and giving you the benefit of the doubt, I'm approving your appeal. I'm removing the ban ASAP. Sorry for the misunderstanding. :)