May 14, 2024, 07:53:17 am

Author Topic: TNT mining  (Read 5385 times)

rytovius

• Minecraft is not mindcrack
    • View Profile
Re: TNT mining
« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2012, 11:58:04 pm »
I think TNT should be enabled!

Why, It's a GREAAAAT idea! Not only will people be able to overload the server with unimaginable stacks of tnt going of at once, ESPECIALLY with the HIIIIIIIGH amount of people on the server!

But also, it will give us more excuses to "Accidently" blow people's properties up, or "Accidently" launch TNT cannons at people's creations, without logblock actually figuring out who was reponsible!  Why, it's a great idea opticraft!

But with this idea, we can make operators and admins work triple as hard, to serve us, the lazy people who want to clear land easily, while having them baby-sit us while we do it!

Well my idea wasn't to let people use TNT, If you go back I said that I wanted to allow people to trade in TNT to ops in exchange they would clear land using world edit. I never said we should allow TNT.

SalsaInABowl

• AKA SalsaOnTheFloor
  • Champion Member
  • Retired. Find me on Steam or IG.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 04, 2012, 12:46:26 am »
Then this is not TNT mining, this is giving operators a useless resource in exchange for their WorldEdit. So basically, it's just asking for someone to WE a large area.
I don't play Minecraft anymore and hardly come back to these forums. If you want to contact me, find me on Steam or Instagram. Username for everything is SalsaInABowl.

rytovius

• Minecraft is not mindcrack
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2012, 04:14:47 am »
Then this is not TNT mining, this is giving operators a useless resource in exchange for their WorldEdit. So basically, it's just asking for someone to WE a large area.

Pretty much except TNT isn't normally useless just on opticraft it is.

Hasan (Tabooti)

• أحسن رجل لبناني
  • Champion Member
  • Nullum magnum ingenium sine mixtura dementiae
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 04, 2012, 09:54:10 am »
I think TNT should be enabled!

Why, It's a GREAAAAT idea! Not only will people be able to overload the server with unimaginable stacks of tnt going of at once, ESPECIALLY with the HIIIIIIIGH amount of people on the server!

But also, it will give us more excuses to "Accidently" blow people's properties up, or "Accidently" launch TNT cannons at people's creations, without logblock actually figuring out who was reponsible!  Why, it's a great idea opticraft!

But with this idea, we can make operators and admins work triple as hard, to serve us, the lazy people who want to clear land easily.

Well my idea wasn't to let people use TNT, If you go back I said that I wanted to allow people to trade in TNT to ops in exchange they would clear land using world edit. I never said we should allow TNT.

Honneur. Sacrifice. Fidélité
.شرف. تضحية. وفاء

Dalei

• Somewhere far away
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 04, 2012, 01:00:14 pm »
They are already working too hard fixing grief and banning people. So no i dissagree with tabooti!
-Dale

SalsaInABowl

• AKA SalsaOnTheFloor
  • Champion Member
  • Retired. Find me on Steam or IG.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 04, 2012, 11:30:03 pm »
They are already working too hard fixing grief and banning people. So no i dissagree with tabooti!

You mean agree?

(Which I do too)
I don't play Minecraft anymore and hardly come back to these forums. If you want to contact me, find me on Steam or Instagram. Username for everything is SalsaInABowl.