May 03, 2024, 10:42:24 am

Author Topic: Moderator Application - Clawstrider  (Read 7904 times)

RuthlessTomato

• Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: Moderator Application - Clawstrider
« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2012, 03:24:50 am »
As they said(with a twist): if clawstrider was admin, would that ensure the thriving of opticraft?

clawstrider

• The Clawsome One
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 28, 2012, 01:43:15 pm »
Thanks everyone! ^^

zwaan111

• SMP - trusted
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 28, 2012, 03:09:22 pm »
zwaan supports the clawesome one

SalsaInABowl

• AKA SalsaOnTheFloor
  • Champion Member
  • Retired. Find me on Steam or IG.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 28, 2012, 03:17:44 pm »
As they said(with a twist): if clawstrider was admin, would that ensure the thriving of opticraft?

Yeah, it would. Except that this is a moderator application, not admin.
I don't play Minecraft anymore and hardly come back to these forums. If you want to contact me, find me on Steam or Instagram. Username for everything is SalsaInABowl.

RuthlessTomato

• Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 28, 2012, 08:02:32 pm »
Yesh. Exactly my point

(jk)

Lema

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 28, 2012, 08:05:30 pm »
I helped get you here and I am surprised I haven't even supported you yet! Sure you were immature but wasn't everybody? Who hasn't had there moment? That was the past anyway but the future matters and not the past. You have matured tons and I was happy to help you prove that point. Guys if you say he is still immature play with him on opti as he is now and you will see there is a big difference. Claw you even used to annoy me a bit but you changed so much I even helped you. I support this so much and I truly hope you will achieve mod if not this time soon.

clawstrider

• The Clawsome One
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 28, 2012, 09:24:58 pm »
I helped get you here and I am surprised I haven't even supported you yet! Sure you were immature but wasn't everybody? Who hasn't had there moment? That was the past anyway but the future matters and not the past. You have matured tons and I was happy to help you prove that point. Guys if you say he is still immature play with him on opti as he is now and you will see there is a big difference. Claw you even used to annoy me a bit but you changed so much I even helped you. I support this so much and I truly hope you will achieve mod if not this time soon.

This post pretty much sums up what I'm trying to achieve, and show. Thank you for all your help along this path :)

And I'm keeping on repeating this, and meaning it more every time, thank you so much for all your faith in me guys!

CazualxGrenade

• Feelin βίος
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 28, 2012, 09:29:05 pm »
Great luck to you, I think you'd be a great moderator, and supported.
Bacon!
Message me for your random food for the day lol.

jh2018

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 29, 2012, 12:11:32 am »
Supported claw would be a great mod!! ;) :) :D ;D

Morrison1996

• I am the spawn of 2 worlds. I AM SlenderBrine.
  • Former moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 29, 2012, 03:12:26 am »
I put it simply supported. You have been very mature when ever I've been near you and are helpful. I hope you are considered.

Xeadin

• Board Gamer
  • Champion Member
  • dip dip dip dip dip
    • View Profile
    • @Xeadin
« Reply #25 on: November 29, 2012, 03:59:03 am »
I know many of you guys may, or may not have encountered me in the past. Back then, I was less of a mature player. I fully admit it now, and it isn’t something I’m proud of. However, I’ve been looking back on my 1 year, 7 months of activity and I’ve realised something. I believe its time to give back to the server. I’ve greatly enjoyed the time I’ve spent online so far, and hope I spend a lot longer on Opticraft, but I feel like it is my turn now, to return the fun times I’ve had on this server, and pass it along to other players.

I fully understand a few players still may have concerns about me applying, and I am very open to questions.

It's tough to find individuals who will openly admit that kind of stuff, and you have hit the nail on the head :)

"I'm proud of you, son."

crippnfeet

• I love Crippnfoot
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 29, 2012, 05:24:27 am »
good luck :)
~Grace~

clawstrider

• The Clawsome One
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 29, 2012, 09:40:28 pm »
I put it simply supported. You have been very mature when ever I've been near you and are helpful. I hope you are considered.

It's tough to find individuals who will openly admit that kind of stuff, and you have hit the nail on the head :)

"I'm proud of you, son."

Thanks to both of you, and thanks everyone else :)

LIEKABOWSE

• Panda Trueno?!
    • View Profile
    • My PlanetMinecraft account
« Reply #28 on: November 30, 2012, 01:48:20 am »
I know many of you guys may, or may not have encountered me in the past. Back then, I was less of a mature player. I fully admit it now, and it isn’t something I’m proud of. However, I’ve been looking back on my 1 year, 7 months of activity and I’ve realised something. I believe its time to give back to the server. I’ve greatly enjoyed the time I’ve spent online so far, and hope I spend a lot longer on Opticraft, but I feel like it is my turn now, to return the fun times I’ve had on this server, and pass it along to other players.

I fully understand a few players still may have concerns about me applying, and I am very open to questions.

"I'm proud of you, son."
Lol dad are you in space? yes son, now we are family again XD also claw, i'm proud of you for taking my advice and applying.

High Roller

• SMP Trusted
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 03, 2012, 02:18:53 am »
 I coulda sworn you were already a mod. But great guy and very helpful 326% supported
im so sorry for this. my cock had a huge erection and it made an unpredictable growth and hit my keyboard. and then it spelled out a bad word that somebody banned me for. dont worry, my cock is being severely punished.