May 29, 2024, 04:41:28 am

Author Topic: My Ban (2crzy4uall)  (Read 993 times)

Illeidr

• Well, somebody's gonna make 'em some zombie grits!
    • View Profile
My Ban (2crzy4uall)
« on: November 24, 2012, 03:29:49 am »
Okay, so you guys probably aren't gonna care about this, so if you don't want to, go ahead and leave.
   This is an apology for what I did.

Opticraft and I were having a discussion about things in general. Music, opinons, shit like that. Then it strayed to reddit. Naturally, reddit is used for a variety of things. I personally use it for...well, guy things. Anyway, I got carried away and said to opti what I use Reddit for. Then a moderator promptly banned me.

I don't blame him, y'know, because it was wrong. Still, it kind of peeves me a little, because it really hurts to be banned. I'm kind of embarrassed. I honestly don't know what people'll think of me.

And sure, call me an attention whore. I just want to say sorry and I need to set things straight. I gotta get this off my chest just to make me feel better so when I'm not playing minecraft, I'm not gonna sit here ranting and raving about those players who are actually living out their minecraft fantasies, because I never will.        >.<

☣2crzy4uall☣

• Professional Redstoner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: My Ban (2crzy4uall)
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2012, 03:53:17 am »
Moved to appeals, (I know you said this wasn't an appeal)

Anyhoo I banned you for posting links to a couple VERY adult reddit links, this is not the place for that, we have very small children who play this game. I can tell you understand what you did wrong, and will be shortening the ban to 2 days. As for your trusted status, I will discuss it with the ops.

edit: You can keep the rank, this seems like a little bit of a slip up on your end, just watch yourself with this stuff
« Last Edit: November 24, 2012, 03:55:36 am by ☣2crzy4uall☣ »