May 17, 2024, 10:58:50 pm

Author Topic: [chipaton] Why was I banned from Opticraft I didnt break any rules  (Read 1303 times)

kinzdash1

• View Profile
I was banned for Griefing 178 blocks of thecandyguys home by chipaton on 2012-11-04 19:21:21 until 2012-11-22 19:21:21
Hello, I was wondering why I was banned because I have not greifed "thecandyguys" house before or ever and I think this must have been a misunderstanding because I have never heard of or even seen thecandyguys. Maybe it could have been a mistyped Id or something like that but, I am not sure of what happened. I was wondering if I could be unbanned since nothing was done wrong on my part.I understand the ban only last until Tuesday the 22 but, I was really hoping to play on Opticraft tonight with friends since this is our favorite and most loved sever. Ow and also my Id name is kinzdash not kinzdash1 it was a mistype when i was creating the account.  

Did you break any of the rules? No
Did you grief another players work? No
Did you swear excessively? No
Did you upset an operator or cause general disrespect to other members/ players on the server? No
Did you draw hateful symbols or say hateful remarks? No

Thanks, kindash
« Last Edit: November 17, 2012, 11:57:21 pm by Nyssa »

Chipaton

• Young One
    • View Profile
Re: [chipaton] Why was I banned from Opticraft I didnt break any rules
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2012, 12:20:54 am »
Candyguy called me over saying that you were griefing him. I watched you grief him. Here are screenshots that show you destroyed blocks at his house.

(click to show/hide)

Explain to me why you did this and why you denied doing it when I watched you, and I may shorten the ban.

kinzdash1

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2012, 01:08:25 am »
I am sorry I denied the truth but I really want to play with my cousin because he has to leave for a entire month and this is the only way right now that we can play together and the only reason I did it was playing around kidding and now understand how serious this server really is and understand the rules. So Please unban I am really going miss playing with him, Please. 

kinzdash1

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2012, 02:31:35 am »
Please respond quickly i beggith of you

Chipaton

• Young One
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2012, 02:38:04 am »
The ban will stay. It will still end on the 22nd.