June 15, 2024, 02:32:35 pm

Author Topic: [techdude98] stevenson6 Appeal  (Read 1147 times)

stevenson6

• View Profile
[techdude98] stevenson6 Appeal
« on: November 17, 2012, 03:38:04 am »
Here is the link to the ban information page http://www.opticraft.net/index.php/page,BanLookup.html?username=stevenson6

I understand that griefing is unacceptable and I have learned my lesson.  I do not recall griefing while playing however if the moderator thinks that I did then that's fine.  I believe that a four month ban from Opticraft should be an acceptable punishment and I would greatly appreciate being unbanned.

I thank you for your consideration

stevenson6

stevenson6

• View Profile
Re: [techdude98] stevenson6 Appeal
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2012, 05:16:09 pm »
I am so very sorry. I learned my lesson not to grief. It's been so long since I've played the most awesome server ever, and I would like to get back on it. It's very boring just watching my friends play it. My bro and I share the same account. It might have been him. he doesn't know any better than to grief peoples houses. I would love to get back on Opticraft       

Thank you,

stevenson6

techdude98

• I was never a noob i was born pro.
    • View Profile
Re: [techdude98] stevenson6 Appeal
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2012, 11:48:14 pm »
This was a while ago so i probably don't have the screenshots anymore, and it looks like you have served your time so i will unban you when i get on. Oh and the my brother, sister, dog did it excuse really doesn't work you are responsible for your own account.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2012, 11:50:39 pm by techdude98 »