May 29, 2024, 01:57:22 am

Author Topic: I Got banned  (Read 2381 times)

junkfunction

• View Profile
I Got banned
« on: November 10, 2012, 08:46:58 pm »
Ok so I played on opticraft using a different account called Pilkin and I made a death trap because I was bored and before I got banned for silly mistakes, and I just want to say now I am really sorry because I was really stupid. Then the op/mod raul7legend or 2crzyforuall unbanned me because I came on as junkfunction with WoodenSlime (Great friends!) and he lent me a home and me and raul started talking, so he unbanned me on pilkin, so when i log on I go on for a bit then it said You have logged in from another location. So i tried again and again, and then it banned me.

Kind regards

Pilkin/Junkfunction

P.S I am i developer in my own time and i know how to admin a server with mods so I am going to apply to that as well.

Nick3306

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: I Got banned
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2012, 08:53:40 pm »
You were banned by raul for "spamming getting on and off" Which i assume is logging in and out repeatedly. This is your 4th ban on both accounts, usually that results in a permanent ban.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2012, 08:56:20 pm by Nick3306 »
R.I.P. Blocky Jr. - Brutally killed by Kodak on accident

junkfunction

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2012, 09:01:40 pm »
Hi well He unbanned me but because of a glitch it banned me for no reason. It was logging me on and off loads. It said lost connection.

Thanks
Kind Regards

junkfunction

Nick3306

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2012, 09:03:39 pm »
Hi well He unbanned me but because of a glitch it banned me for no reason. It was logging me on and off loads. It said lost connection.

Thanks
Kind Regards

junkfunction
Raul banned you, it is very possible that was a glitch that caused you to log in and out a lot. But i would like to point out you have 3 bans besides that and have openly admitted to ban evading. Why should I unban you?
R.I.P. Blocky Jr. - Brutally killed by Kodak on accident

junkfunction

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2012, 09:13:42 pm »
Because I have learned that I was being stupid, and i have been thinking all this time about it, so I think I am ready to come back on because I am sorry for my inappropriate desistions.

Thanks For EveryThing OptiCraft

Junkfunction

raul7legend

• Israeli Operator
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2012, 06:13:27 am »
I would've believed that you were glitching, but you kept going on and saying that you were a greiefer.
I took that into consideration and in consideration that 5 MINIUTES EARLIER I unbanned your first account and gave you one last chance.

I am in huge doubt about unbanning you.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2012, 06:16:25 am by raul7legend »