May 14, 2024, 09:37:37 pm

Author Topic: 2crzy4uall,xX_DOPEY_DUDE10 ban appeal  (Read 1545 times)

DOPEYDUDE

• View Profile
2crzy4uall,xX_DOPEY_DUDE10 ban appeal
« on: November 09, 2012, 03:33:16 am »
 http://www.opticraft.net/index.php/page,BanLookup.html?username=xx_dopey_dude10
Dear 2crzy4uall
I am Extremely sorry for breaking the rules on Opticraft by using x-ray vision, if you can unban me i will do as much as i can for the server , i am really sorry 2crzy4uall :( i wish i just didnt make that stupid mistake, and by the way i was only using xray vision to test if my Mod had worked because it had kept shutting down my minecraft.Sorry :(
From xX_DOPEY_DUDE10[/color]

☣2crzy4uall☣

• Professional Redstoner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: 2crzy4uall,xX_DOPEY_DUDE10 ban appeal
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2012, 04:08:25 am »
You do realize that "I was just testing it" is a sad excuse, and I've heard it before. How do I know that you would actually uninstall your mod? I just don't, so it's kinda hard for me to want to un ban you

DOPEYDUDE

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2012, 08:56:08 pm »
Please , i am begging you know me, well sorta haha but if you see me doing it one more time, which i really wont but you can IP ban me forever, I Love opticraft and that is the only server i go on, please unban me :( I will never do it again :(

☣2crzy4uall☣

• Professional Redstoner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2012, 03:27:08 am »
since you didnt really fight it and admitted to using it, I will shorten the ban to 2 weeks from today. Please note that you dont get another chance at this.