June 08, 2024, 08:25:35 am

Author Topic: [Xeadin/2crzy4uall] sfblaze Appeal  (Read 1118 times)

sfblaze

• View Profile
[Xeadin/2crzy4uall] sfblaze Appeal
« on: November 05, 2012, 10:24:56 pm »
Im very sorry for what i did. Im not sure what got into me, what happened was my friend told me Ragequitter13 greifed our house so i went to his house and dug straight down, risking my minecraft life to make him die and go away from our house since we have a public farm witch is easily greifable. im truly very sorry for what i did, i hope someday i can come back on, as opticraft is my all-time favorite server and all my friends and me made an internal house system, and i enjoy playing on it alot. Xeadin, if you'r considering unbanning me. I would really like to apolligize for what I did and I would repay you in any way i could. I hope you see how sinseirly sorry I am, I will never greif ever again on any server as I see the terrible outcome of it, I will always report to an op instead of trying to fix my own problem because of this horrible experience. It seems like a part of my life has dissapeared ever since I left opticraft as It was one of the only aspects that made me enjoy minecraft even more than i already do. As i said i am truly sorry to everyone who i ever greifed and every one of the opticraft staff.

-sfblaze
« Last Edit: November 05, 2012, 10:55:16 pm by Xeadin »

Xeadin

• Board Gamer
  • Champion Member
  • dip dip dip dip dip
    • View Profile
    • @Xeadin
Re: [xeadin] sfblaze's ban appeal
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2012, 10:54:48 pm »
You were mad because a player griefed your farm. So, you decided to go to his sethome and dig a hole under it to be even. Good plan, except it wasn't.

If you're ever griefed, you report it STRAIGHT to the staff-- you NEVER take matters into your own hands despite the situation that occurs. You now know what happens when you do.

Technically, even if this ban wasn't set into place, there is still another active ban record of you griefing zdude's shop, as 2crzy4uall witnessed before the deathtrap incident. Now, I'm not sure if the two events are co-related, but clearly this isn't what I'd like to see from server members.

http://www.opticraft.net/index.php/page,BanLookup.html?username=sfblaze

I'll have a chat with other staff members (particularly 2crzy4uall) whether to set an expiration date on your current ban. 2crzy still owes you an explanation for the griefing of zdude's shop.

Xeadin

• Board Gamer
  • Champion Member
  • dip dip dip dip dip
    • View Profile
    • @Xeadin
Re: [Xeadin/2crzy4uall] sfblaze Appeal
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2012, 05:51:40 pm »
Appeal denied. I had taken a look at your home and ragequiter13 barely even made a dent at your home. It would have been a much different story if he had tarnished the whole place. Also, you took down part of someone else's wall next to your town without them even knowing, so I'm not going to let this slide.

(click to show/hide)

And, just for the record, this was your deathtrap that you made:

(click to show/hide)

Let's hope you don't repeat the same mistake again somewhere else. I'll be very unhappy if I hear news of your continuous chagrin.