May 28, 2024, 09:00:02 pm

Poll

Do you think trusted players should be able to pick up ice with silk touch and be able to break ice to form water?

yes
no
I don't care

Author Topic: Ice, Silk Touch, and trusted players  (Read 12937 times)

devzer0

• View Profile
Re: Ice, Silk Touch, and trusted players
« Reply #45 on: November 08, 2012, 03:58:27 pm »
just a suggestion,
this might sound hard o pull off, but...
maybe if you could intergrate a sub-rank into trusted which allows you to get more priveleges the higher trusted rank you are?
e.g. level 2 trusted can use ice

thanks,
Square_skull

This is a terrible idea, why would you want to that? Also, again, ICE STACKS ppl! water doesn't! But I'm satisfied with picking up ice with silk touch, even if I can't break it for water.

YangusTheGreat

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 08, 2012, 09:00:03 pm »
Um, can't you just make a plugin or something that stops ice from producing water when broken? I like building with ice...

Booorad

• Nuke em'
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 09, 2012, 01:04:29 am »
i believe opti is so succsesful because of the high level of moderation, i believe the ice is un-nessisary

SalsaInABowl

• AKA SalsaOnTheFloor
  • Champion Member
  • Retired. Find me on Steam or IG.
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 09, 2012, 01:38:24 am »
i believe opti is so succsesful because of the high level of moderation, i believe the ice is un-nessisary

It is very helpful for mob traps and such, and water won't come out of it anyways. Besides, we have buckets. Use em and stop being lazy. Besides, if you're in a snow biome, the water will freeze.
I don't play Minecraft anymore and hardly come back to these forums. If you want to contact me, find me on Steam or Instagram. Username for everything is SalsaInABowl.