May 18, 2024, 03:05:57 am

Author Topic: [Lock please] Why a Ghast Cries...  (Read 10463 times)

ccshades

• View Profile
Re: [Contest] Why a Ghast Cries...
« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2012, 12:36:35 am »
i think because their life is always full of sorrow and beacuse it is so hot in the nether that there eyes water for no reason and that the ghast wouldnt be crying if it wasnt so hot in the nether but if they were in the overworld they would probably have a smile on their face and wouldnt have tears
they also are probably getting beaten by their parents and it makes them so sad that they cry
last of all i think they just read Where The Red Fern Grows
-:) :-D :-D B-) B-) :-) :-) :| :| :-P :-P -:)
CCSHADES CCSHADES CCSHADES
UltimateMCBoy

SalsaInABowl

• AKA SalsaOnTheFloor
  • Champion Member
  • Retired. Find me on Steam or IG.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 31, 2012, 12:42:00 am »
Because they are a fat, deformed, albino, squid who was damned to hell.

Best one in my opinion.
I don't play Minecraft anymore and hardly come back to these forums. If you want to contact me, find me on Steam or Instagram. Username for everything is SalsaInABowl.

theone7142

• I'm Neo. Understand?
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 31, 2012, 05:08:48 am »
*cracks knuckles*

They are the children that never got to see adulthood. Their tears are the tears of the damned, forever doomed to that hell. They cry for their mothers, their fathers, for warmth. The fireballs are they only release of anguish they have, they throw them, hoping to destroy the hell theyre trapped in.

Lol, you read too much books :p

Too many books*

FNVcourierjon(SigilStone)

• Champion Member
  • Vault 102 Overseer
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 31, 2012, 11:41:59 am »
I'm ending this contest after school! It's 9 hours away, last chance!

kagarium

• I'm alive, but inactive.
    • View Profile
    • My Website
« Reply #19 on: October 31, 2012, 02:08:26 pm »
Well, the ghasts were once in the normal world, but they kept on shooting fireballs everywhere. Notch became annoyed at them and banished them into the underworld(Nether). After that, they were so sad that they cried forever.
IGN: kag1999_ (now kagarium, thanks butter)

Quote from: Nick3306
I saved 100% on car insurance by switching to no car insurance

SonicHogSpeed

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 31, 2012, 03:27:30 pm »
A squid went in a Nether portal, found white paint, performed asexual reproduction, ate something weird that made it grow, and shoot out their last meal in balls of fire at people for fun, the crying is because it's whats left of the ocean/river water that it used to be in before it went in the portal
THE END

Coolcrab88

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 31, 2012, 03:35:55 pm »
HOW DO YOU THINK YOU'LL FEEL IF SOMEONE KEPT SHOOTING ARROWS AT YOU!?!?!?!?

And laughed at you for calling you fat.
And not let them live in the overworld, they have to live in Hell.
And having to defend themselves when people shoot them, unfair (somehow).
And because they look like octopuses.

• Champion Member
  • Vault 102 Overseer
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 31, 2012, 04:22:50 pm »
Well, the ghasts were once in the normal world, but they kept on shooting fireballs everywhere. Notch became annoyed at them and banished them into the underworld(Nether). After that, they were so sad that they cried forever.

I know where you got that from...no cheating :P
Make up your own reason

• Champion Member
  • Vault 102 Overseer
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 31, 2012, 09:17:08 pm »
The three I can't decide on: ComputerGameLPer's, awesomealicia's, and caseyboy123's

ComputerGameLPer

• The Helpful Trusted
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 31, 2012, 09:22:42 pm »
The three I can't decide on: ComputerGameLPer's, awesomealicia's, and caseyboy123's
Good Luck choosing
(click to show/hide)

• Champion Member
  • Vault 102 Overseer
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 31, 2012, 10:19:37 pm »
The ghasts do not cry because they live in hell,  and they're not sad at all.  In fact they are laughing to the point where they tear up.  What are they laughing at?...  YOU!  Ghasts are the biggest trolls/jerks in history,  they laugh because they know you are scared to death when you first get into the nether and you have no idea what to do.  So they all gang up on you and kill you like your a noob.  So the next time a ghast is "crying" and you feel sympathy for it just remember there trolling you...  and you must killl them.
Well I guess you win!  I actually find this very funny and also three Ghasts tried to gang up on me but I fled.  And in my mind I was thinking if they were laughing at me because I could of died...and also I noticed when you shoot them it seems they "groan" in annoyance because they are closer to dying

Actually awesomealicia is the WINNER!!! Congrats!
« Last Edit: October 31, 2012, 10:25:15 pm by FNV »

TheRealFamous

• Semper Fi
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 31, 2012, 10:58:12 pm »
The ghasts do not cry because they live in hell,  and they're not sad at all.  In fact they are laughing to the point where they tear up.  What are they laughing at?...  YOU!  Ghasts are the biggest trolls/jerks in history,  they laugh because they know you are scared to death when you first get into the nether and you have no idea what to do.  So they all gang up on you and kill you like your a noob.  So the next time a ghast is "crying" and you feel sympathy for it just remember there trolling you...  and you must killl them.
Well I guess you win!  I actually find this very funny and also three Ghasts tried to gang up on me but I fled.  And in my mind I was thinking if they were laughing at me because I could of died...and also I noticed when you shoot them it seems they "groan" in annoyance because they are closer to dying

What a surprise :p
« Last Edit: October 31, 2012, 11:06:22 pm by TheRealFamous »

• Champion Member
  • Vault 102 Overseer
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 31, 2012, 11:12:22 pm »

What a surprise :p
What do you men and what did you edit out?

Dancook23

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 31, 2012, 11:21:21 pm »

• Champion Member
  • Vault 102 Overseer
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 31, 2012, 11:54:19 pm »

-_-
you guys got this from the internet, I've seen that explanation before.  It's funny because you guys copied and pasted
also the contest is over