May 19, 2024, 09:52:29 am

Author Topic: Connection?  (Read 3242 times)

Pugabyte

• Haider
    • View Profile
Connection?
« on: October 22, 2012, 10:30:03 am »
Lately, ive been having trouble getting on. I would lag out due to java not responding, and then wouldnt be able to get on for many minutes. i can get on other servers, im posting this now, and im emailing somebody, so lost internet is out of the question. Anyone know what this is/how to fix it?
Thanks!
Mopar

EDIT: Just as i was gunna press post, it came back on, and i learned that i was not alone, but it cant be Multiplater being down becuase i didntget the HTTP msg onscreen. So plz, dont lock it just yet, so we know what to do in the future. id like some answers!

Nyssa

• dedlymagik
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: Connection?
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2012, 10:34:33 am »
Opti says the host may have lost internet connection for a bit or something along those lines.

Pugabyte

• Haider
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2012, 05:15:00 pm »
Ahhhh, that makes good sense. Why couldnt i think of that? It was obviously a problem with the host, becuase everyone still had internet, and everyone could get on other servers. Maybe someone could add this problem to the HTTP sticky? Probably save a few pointless posts  :)

☣2crzy4uall☣

• Professional Redstoner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2012, 05:25:35 pm »
not really needed :P
I just have this in my bookmarks http://help.mojang.com/

ScottishChamp

• Only Scottish Moderator?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2012, 05:28:13 pm »
Ahhhh, that makes good sense. Why couldnt i think of that? It was obviously a problem with the host, becuase everyone still had internet, and everyone could get on other servers. Maybe someone could add this problem to the HTTP sticky? Probably save a few pointless posts  :)

It is,

ViperZeroOne done a post on it have a look here : http://www.opticraft.net/index.php/topic,9982.0.html

Someone should also post a 3) Or either the host lost connection.

Pugabyte

• Haider
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2012, 05:58:23 pm »
2crzy, other people wont know about that. I havnt checked the link yet becuase my internet is being a douche, but does it tell you if opticraft is down? still, We should add it to the list of problems, becuase people may not notice it. Its a simple fix.

It is,

ViperZeroOne done a post on it have a look here : http://www.opticraft.net/index.php/topic,9982.0.html

Someone should also post a 3) Or either the host lost connection.

I know that there is an HTTP sticky, thats why i reffered to it. Thats exactly what i was saying Scottish.

Maybe someone could add this problem to the HTTP sticky? Probably save a few pointless posts  :)

Pugabyte

• Haider
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2012, 06:15:53 pm »
Holy Mother, Minecraft.net, Minecraft Logins, Minecraft Multiplayer, and Minecraft skins are ALL down atm. shame on you mojang, shame on you.

Tobs

• Senior Staff
  • Administrator
  • Champion Member
  • Banhammers must be worn at all times!
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2012, 06:31:09 pm »
Holy Mother, Minecraft.net, Minecraft Logins, Minecraft Multiplayer, and Minecraft skins are ALL down atm. shame on you mojang, shame on you.
It's not their fault... :-\

https://twitter.com/mollstam/status/260444497564028929

Pugabyte

• Haider
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2012, 07:25:44 pm »
It's not their fault... :-\

https://twitter.com/mollstam/status/260444497564028929

Cant they prevent it though?

And BTW, that new post wass supposed to be for the servers down, this was posted last night for the issue of optical losing internet for a few minutes. They were dfferent topics. And do all of you really think all the noobs are gunn read the sticky? i know my friends didnt. They all just spam txted me over the phone, and msged me on the forums. what they do read is the little title under the "support" section saying "minecraft down ag... by mopar23" Thing. much easier to see.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2012, 07:27:27 pm by mopar23 »

Morrison1996

• I am the spawn of 2 worlds. I AM SlenderBrine.
  • Former moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2012, 07:29:36 pm »
Their still similar mopar. If your friends are lazy to read something thats right at the top of the page of topics then let them find out for themselves. Anyway topic locked. No reason to have it open when there's nothing we can do about it.

ScottishChamp

• Only Scottish Moderator?
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2012, 07:30:13 pm »
Mopar:

Well if they have the attention to notice that it is one of the first things two see the only problems should be

1) Minecraft/Mojang is down.
2) Problems with Your internet connection.
3) The host has lost connection for a few minutes.

There is no need to constandly be making new posts about it! They are stickied for a reason you know.

EDIT: Sorry morrison posted this at the same time did not see you had posted my bad.